Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Missing purchase sims mobile

by latishabennett3

Original Post

Missing purchase sims mobile

★★★ Newbie

I purchased the money tree pack and didn’t receive it, it said that money wasn’t taken but it was 

Message 1 of 6 (687 Views)

Re: Missing purchase sims mobile

Community Manager

Hi @latishabennett3

There should be a way to verify that with proof of purchase. Which device would you play from? It'll determine the steps you'd need to source that information. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (664 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Me too, I paid for Beginner's bargain pack. But never getting it😭

Message 3 of 6 (568 Views)

★ Novice

This is my ID, please do something😭😭.. I paid for it but not getting it 

Player ID: 1003389019415

Message 4 of 6 (565 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@latishabennett3Me too that is my problem right now. I purchased it yesterday but I haven't received it until now.

Message 5 of 6 (387 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@latishabennett3 Happen to me often! i just created case number and inform EA with the proof of purchase. they will manual add it to our account. But this last purchase i had, EA ask me to refund my money from itunes instead. i dont know why they keep getting error on adding the content to my account. EA still investigating, but it frustrate me not getting that pack due to time limited 😣
Message 6 of 6 (266 Views)
Twitter Stream