Re: Missing purchase sims mobile

by LokaiSimmer01

Original Post

Missing purchase sims mobile

★★★ Newbie

I purchased the money tree pack and didn’t receive it, it said that money wasn’t taken but it was 

Message 1 of 6 (986 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @latishabennett3

There should be a way to verify that with proof of purchase. Which device would you play from? It'll determine the steps you'd need to source that information. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 6 (960 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Me too, I paid for Beginner's bargain pack. But never getting it😭

Message 3 of 6 (864 Views)

★ Novice

This is my ID, please do something😭😭.. I paid for it but not getting it 

Player ID: 1003389019415

Message 4 of 6 (861 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@latishabennett3Me too that is my problem right now. I purchased it yesterday but I haven't received it until now.

Message 5 of 6 (683 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@latishabennett3 Happen to me often! i just created case number and inform EA with the proof of purchase. they will manual add it to our account. But this last purchase i had, EA ask me to refund my money from itunes instead. i dont know why they keep getting error on adding the content to my account. EA still investigating, but it frustrate me not getting that pack due to time limited 😣
Message 6 of 6 (562 Views)