Re: Missing online access error

by Graf-Koks08

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Why we still have no statement from some EA officials here?

Is this the way EA treats their customers paying 15 Euros monthly?

Message 11 of 50 (833 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm interested in info that says that this only happens to Origin Premier customers.

What I read here is that everyone has bought it yesterday and all have same issue. Is there anyone who can say "Hey, for me it works fine and I also bought it yesterday."???

Message 12 of 50 (813 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah exactly.. This is def an issue with Premier subscribers.  If I wouldn't know that I would of just bought the game.  How can a game have so many bugs when its supposed to be trying to dig itself out of a hole?

Message 13 of 50 (783 Views)

Community Manager

The Battlefield team is aware of this happening and working to address it, we apologize for those impacted by this. This should now be resolved for anyone adding the game to their account going forward, however for those still affected by this they are gathering the information they need in order to fix it as soon as possible. We'll update you all as soon as we hear more from them. 

Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 50 (765 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So, what I do know is that it's 100% account based.

Me and my buddy swapped accounts and the game worked fine on my computer.

But yet mine didn't work on his computer.

I'm still having the issue, it's been 30hrs.

Uninstalling / Reinstalling doesn't do anything.

DX12 turning off doesn't do anything.

The only thing I can think  of doing is purchasing it on another account.

But since EA doesn't refund Premier that would be pointless, especially when this is their problem. 

Message 15 of 50 (708 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Are they going to give us members any kind of discount? I have had premiere since Anthem came out and this is ridiculous that the one game I want to play I cant.
Message 16 of 50 (698 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
After contacting support twice, they gave me 15% off any game on Origin. Why would I wanna buy a game when I can't play the one I want? Lol. Doesn't make much sense. If this isn't fixed today, definitely cancelling Premier.
Message 17 of 50 (694 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

you lucky devil you getting a discount coupon,

the sad thing is too that i played BFV on PS4 since release and even still some of the issues from day dot are still present in the game.

and yet i still wanted to try it on PC.

but on an update note it still didnt work for me this morning (0900 GMT 930) so heres hoping before i go back to work Friday that i can get some solid games in before.

like someone else said they dont refund for premier. however shawncaution id use premier for other games over BFV. the value to me does seem to be beneficial but i can understand the frustration in it. 100% can

Message 18 of 50 (672 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Yeah it still is not working for me either, like could we get some kind of time table? From what I read this is a problem they had in early access also so you would seem they would be able to fix it quicker.
Message 19 of 50 (638 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

its the same issue that they also had with the origin basic 10 hour trial. it wouldn't work for some people but upgrading from basic to premier solved that issue for them. however we obviously cant upgrade nor do i really feel the need to upgrade my wife's basic so i can play online. because principle.

Message 20 of 50 (627 Views)