Missing online access error

by iCONICTRASHER

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing online access error

★★★ Novice

Missing access bug

So I'm using orgin premier and decided to get BFV today for firestorm.  Well all day I've been trying to figure out why the only thing I have access too is story mode.  Tried turning off DX12 still didn't work.  Nothing is working... What is going on at the EA headquarters lol...

Message 1 of 50 (1,204 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing online access error

Community Manager

@FOFriday wrote:

I had an update just now and it is finally working.

It should be fixed now. Large smile

Thank you everyone for hanging in there with us. For particular issues like this where a customer can't access a game it's considered a top priority for us, so we do apologize if it took a little longer than expected to address. If you continue to experience this we recommend reinstalling Origin so you have a fresh client. Still getting an error? Please let us know here and we'll be sure to escalate it to our Origin team.

Have fun on the battlefield! 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 48 of 50 (1,502 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Same here, contacted the Customer Support about it too. They say it's a mistake on their end and they are trying to fix it.
Message 2 of 50 (1,184 Views)

★★★ Novice

Me and some guys in the german forum also have these connection issues via Origin Access.

Hope they quickly fix the issue...

Message 3 of 50 (1,164 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same error. I'm waiting 20 hours to fixing.

Message 4 of 50 (1,163 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i got origin premier yesterday (25/3/19) and they also said it was an issue within the certain dates of billing. so i bought premier yesterday and downloaded BFV and i get the error, its been a bit of round a bout.in terms of finding an answer.

i uninstalled and reinstalled just incase, deleted cache etc, reset modem and did everything everyone said, aswell as repair the game and try to update it with the origin launcher and still nothing.

it is fairly poor from EA considering it ISNT a new release and these sort of issues should of been figured out already by now.

Not-Peghead

Message 5 of 50 (1,137 Views)

★ Apprentice

It is absolutely disgusting!

I also bought premier yesterday and can't play online. I tried everything and it won't go online. 

Then I had a bigger one windows update yesterday evening and from then the game WON'T EVEN START!

Just can agree with notpeghead. It isn't a new release and we are still Alpha testers for them.

Message 6 of 50 (1,090 Views)

★★★ Novice

What baffles me the most is people that bought the game outright, can play no problem.   I loaded apex up fine and got my rewards for being premier.   I was hoping today we would have some kind of update to address this..  My guess is they are doing a massive update addressing a lot of issues.  I have given up on the chat support.  Most of them seem like they are reading off a script.  We want answers EA! Standard smile

Message 7 of 50 (1,081 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah it's so word that the trial version worked perfectly then I buy the full version through premier and then it doesn't... I wouldn't be surprised if IIt took them a week to fix this

Message 8 of 50 (1,077 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem same results, we have to wait it seems...

Message 9 of 50 (1,069 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also having the same issue. I bought Origin Premier solely to play the game whilst I had these past 2 days off work. Unfortunately that doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

Message 10 of 50 (1,055 Views)