Missing my Pathfinder prime skin

by KLOHIM

Original Post

Missing my Pathfinder prime skin

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I just recently returned to the game after quite a long break filled with exams and job hunting. Finally found myself to have enough time on my hand to invest some of it in to apex. To my disappointment I cannot locate my pathfinder skin that I got from twitch prime quite a while ago. I have done some digging, and I can see that you guys tried to remove some skins that were gained by abusing some exploits? Well, also looks like you've got more than a few of false positives? I would like to know why you haven't fixed this yet? This is your *, not the players. I obviously didn't abuse anything, I accepted the offer on the first or second day it was presented to me, and since then had no issues what so ever, until it disappeared. Listen, you break it, you fix it. You're not supposed to send your playerbase to do work in their damn free time. Your job is to make your games run the way they should, along with whatever items, cosmetics you might have offered. Good on you that you wanted to combat an exploit, now fix the massive amount of friendly fire (false positives w/e) that you've caused.

Message 1 of 1 (112 Views)