Re: Missing mod after purchase

by BaldurCPH

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing mod after purchase

★★★★★ Apprentice

I bought two mods from the mod store. The first one (Crit dmg databus) hasn’t shown up in my mod list. The second one is alright - it was a Crit chance receiver. 

Message 1 of 8 (952 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @BaldurCPH, might need to restore the purchases for it to show up. Could you give these steps a try and let me know if it fixes the issue for you?

1. Tap on the cog icon (Settings) on the Cantina screen.
  2. Tap on Restore Purchases (This will make the game check for and resync any recent purchases.)
  3. Check mail as you’ll get a notification through in-game mail if your purchase is successfully restored. 

If restoring purchases doesn't help the first mod to appear please get in touch with the EA Help team. This link will redirect you to the contact us page: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

In order for the agents to locate your account they will need your Ally code so it'd be best to have that handy as well as any additional information about the mod and purchase. To grab your Ally code, Tap on Allies, and you’ll see your Ally code at the top of the screen. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (849 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
Hallooooooo - anybody there?
Message 2 of 8 (895 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

No?

just a paying Customer ... don’t bother to look in the forums you direct us to ...

Message 3 of 8 (867 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @BaldurCPH, might need to restore the purchases for it to show up. Could you give these steps a try and let me know if it fixes the issue for you?

1. Tap on the cog icon (Settings) on the Cantina screen.
  2. Tap on Restore Purchases (This will make the game check for and resync any recent purchases.)
  3. Check mail as you’ll get a notification through in-game mail if your purchase is successfully restored. 

If restoring purchases doesn't help the first mod to appear please get in touch with the EA Help team. This link will redirect you to the contact us page: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

In order for the agents to locate your account they will need your Ally code so it'd be best to have that handy as well as any additional information about the mod and purchase. To grab your Ally code, Tap on Allies, and you’ll see your Ally code at the top of the screen. 

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 8 (850 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The solution didn’t work. The contact link is generic and doesn’t work. 

Message 5 of 8 (582 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @BaldurCPH,

Sorry, I missed the notification for this thread. Have you been able to connect with the support team since on this?

- EA_Lanna

Message 6 of 8 (538 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Lanna No - as stated; the link doesn’t work so it’s kinda of hard reaching out ...I thought this was support?!?
Message 7 of 8 (529 Views)

@BaldurCPH This forum isn’t customer support, but you can contact them here:
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-war...

However, the game logs won’t go back almost two years.