by VMT1417

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing items and Characters defective

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8 Plus
OS Version 11.4.1 (15G77)
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003962142524
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Please check my account to clarify the issues.
What do you expect to see? I understand The Sims Mobile was released shortly, so it was natural to encounter many problems. The development team has been working hard. I know they can do better than that! I spent a lot of money to play this game because of my fashion hobby. I hope that this game is getting better and better, and I will no longer meet these bug issues. Thank you very much!
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Vietnamese
Additional feedback I had problems with Missing item and Characters defective. I waited and updated the versions. Also, I sent a report to the development team but my problems have not been fixed. Now I want to report my case to the Topic.

Summarize my bug:
1. I lost my item Serence Scrub from the Steamy Pack event in March.
2. When active, my female character’s right face has a defect in Preppy Ponytail hair.
3. My female character could not equip Watches and Bracelets while in Outfits: Nicely Knit Sweater Dress, Elevenses Sundress.
4. Body Mass bar always automatically returns to default in the middle after a day when I change it.

What happens when the bug occurs?

1. Loss of items: I may have lost other items that I didn’t know.
  2. Defective face: it may happen the same as other Hairs that I didn’t know.
  3. Can not equip Bracelet: it may happen the same as other Outfits that I didn’t know.
  4. Body Mass bar error: it may happen with all other custom bars and on all my characters that I didn’t know.
Message 1 of 5 (1,032 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing items and Characters defective

Community Manager

Hi @VMT1417,

Unfortunately, we cannot help with missing content on the forum.

Please contact the EA Help Support team for assistance with this asap!

Submit a Help Ticket and choose the option "Missing Content" to send this to the right team and our EA Help Advisors will follow-up once they've receive your Help Ticket.

I will close this thread here in the meantime. 

Thank you, 

Lanna 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (829 Views)

All Replies

@VMT1417 

1. Contact EA about this issue. See spoiler on how to do that:

Spoiler

The best thing at this time is to contact an EA game advisor about this issue. 

You can do so through The Sims Mobile app. First things first, write down your Player ID or take a screenshot of it.

- Open side menu

- Click the gear icon

- Click the 'Help & About' tab

- Click 'Help'

Your browser opens

- Scroll down and click on 'Contact Us' 

Open the spoiler for picture how to get to the 'Contact Us' button:

Spoiler
collage.jpg

The EA game advisor might ask you to perform a couple of troubleshooting steps you can find over here for Apple or Android. You can try those before contacting them, or while you're waiting on a reply.

If you're asked to clear data or reinstall the app, make sure your app is being back-upped to the App store or EA account.
The backup options might have turned off during a previous update. Your app will reset, but after creating a Sim you should get the popup to restore from the cloud. 

An image in the spoiler on where to find the backup options:

Spoiler
backup.jpg

If you choose the 'Report Bug' option you might not receive a reply from EA. 

If you can't access the app for some reason. You can also contact EA outside of it.  

You can contact EA through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

You can also contact an EA game advisor through social media:

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/

2. Could be this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Bald-spot-in-the-Preppy-Ponytail/td-p/7711981

3. Is mentioned here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-No-Visible-Bracelet-for-Nicely-Knit-Sweater-Dress/td-p/77... the Elevenses Sundress doesn't have a post yet, you can either post in that post or create a new post for it.
4. Has it's own post over here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Issues-with-body-mass/m-p/7575144#M11058

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 5 (996 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

@VMT1417 Phantom is right, you do need to contact our customer support team about your missing item. However, do you remember when it went missing? 

Message 3 of 5 (990 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

The problems are still there. They have not been resolved. EA Games seems like they don't care about these small problems on games mobile.

The solution now is to press the "ME TOO" button and wait...

Message 4 of 5 (856 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @VMT1417,

Unfortunately, we cannot help with missing content on the forum.

Please contact the EA Help Support team for assistance with this asap!

Submit a Help Ticket and choose the option "Missing Content" to send this to the right team and our EA Help Advisors will follow-up once they've receive your Help Ticket.

I will close this thread here in the meantime. 

Thank you, 

Lanna 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 5 (830 Views)