Re: Missing item

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing item

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy Note 20
OS Version 12
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Earning the studious dorm desk from the Sweet Treat Showdown
What do you expect to see? Item owned but not showing up in inventory, item being purchaseable even though the desk should be in my inventory since I never placed it
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

First screenshot shows I did unlock it.

Second screenshot is where you can buy another, but doesn't say I have it in my inventory even when I never placed it.

Third screenshot is my living room inventory where is should be showing up since I  unlocked it and never placed it.

Message 1 of 4 (1,122 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

So sorry for the delay on this @sannahsam99,

Instead of checking your Storage under the Living Room section, scroll down to the Events section and look under Sweet Treat Showdown. You should see your desk here in this section available to place in your house. 

If you're still not finding it in your inventory under this section, please let me know! 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (992 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

So sorry for the delay on this @sannahsam99,

Instead of checking your Storage under the Living Room section, scroll down to the Events section and look under Sweet Treat Showdown. You should see your desk here in this section available to place in your house. 

If you're still not finding it in your inventory under this section, please let me know! 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 4 (993 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same trouble as @sannahsam99 and I tried scrolling down to events section and look under Sweet Treat Showdown, but there’s only one table..should i uninstall and install the app? A bit frustrating that most of my furnitures are gone and thinking that I might have to buy the furnitures again..please help

Message 3 of 4 (919 Views)

Community Manager

@LitteDemix 

If your furniture isn't showing under the events section, you'll want to go ahead and report this missing item to the live support team so they can look over your account details and see what's happened- here on AHQ we don't have access to your account to investigate further. 

Please submit an in-game help request following the steps here so the live support team can review this further with you. 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 4 (891 Views)