Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Missing in-game content after linking ps4 account to another EA account

by Rafaaaaa_1303

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing in-game content after linking ps4 account to another EA account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Would the in-game content be restored if I unlink and link it back to the EA account?

Recently I found that my Ps4 Apex account was linked to my secondary EA account and not the main one. So I proceeded to unlink the ps4 account and linked it to my main EA account only to find out the in-game content missing. I still had my game progress (such as Battle Pass Progression ,Rank and Stats) but lost all my skins, apex coins and unlocked legends. I then tried to unlink it from the main so I could switch back only to see I am unable to do so (unlink) for 6 months.

I would like to know if, after 6 months, I were to unlink it from my Main account and link it back to the previous EA account (the one which had all the progress), would all the in-game content such as Apex coins and skins be restored?

Message 1 of 2 (120 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing in-game content after linking ps4 account to another EA account

Community Manager

Hi @Rafaaaaa_1303

If you re-link the account back to the original EA Account without connecting it with a different EA account it should restore your progress. Linking it with a different EA Account may prevent that from working, though. 

I think it would be best to get in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at the account from their side. You can find more details on how to create a case with them at the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Facebook or Twitter instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (72 Views)

All Replies

Re: Missing in-game content after linking ps4 account to another EA account

Community Manager

Hi @Rafaaaaa_1303

If you re-link the account back to the original EA Account without connecting it with a different EA account it should restore your progress. Linking it with a different EA Account may prevent that from working, though. 

I think it would be best to get in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at the account from their side. You can find more details on how to create a case with them at the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Facebook or Twitter instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (73 Views)
Twitter Stream