Re: Missing event rewards

by Vilya3008

Original Post

Re: Chaos Theory prize tracker stuck at 1500/1500, rewards not received

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hey, I have exactly same problem, but in my case the track stopped at 2,500. If it would be to any help for you,  please feel free to review my posts as well)

Here is the link: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Missing-event-rewards/m-p/10152004/highlight/true#M103097

Message 11 of 16 (287 Views)

Re: My prize tracker is bugged

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hey, I have the same problem with the rewards track for  “chaos theory” event. My case is already being reviewed, so if it would be to any help for you, please feel free to review my posts.

Here is the link: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Missing-event-rewards/m-p/10152004/highlight/true#M103097

Message 12 of 16 (290 Views)

★ Novice

I actually have this same exact screenshots too. Mine is also stuck on 2500

Message 13 of 16 (251 Views)

★ Novice

DDF8D921-B3FE-469E-BBD6-B7868E0615EF.pngI’ve got the same problem but me prize tracker is stuck on 3000/3000 and is not going up at all seeing as I just restarted me account it’s not convenient 

Message 14 of 16 (249 Views)

“Chaos theory” event missing rewards.

★★★ Novice

Hello, I already raised this topic on the forums. So I did not receive any rewards from the even that already passed. I am very upset that this was a case. So I kindly ask someone help to resolve this issue. In my previous issue, I stated all the problems that I faced, I received the response from community manager, but no more information or actions weren’t taken. Is it even possible to get those rewards back?  Thank you!

Message 15 of 16 (229 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello, I already posted my issue before, two times I believe. I just want to know if there is a way to receive the rewards that I did not receive during the “chaos theory” event. Despite completing the full event tracker, I wasn’t distributed any of the rewards. I would really appreciate if someone could look in to this issue and fix it. The rewards were great and I was excited to receive them, but this situation just crashed my feelings.

Thanks!

Message 16 of 16 (175 Views)