Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Missing draft token fifa 19

by Ssstfn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing draft token fifa 19

★★★★ Novice

I was playing a draft and i was at the final. Suddenly the game says iam disconnected from ea severs. I go to replace the draft token and its says its false, then i contacted ea advisor his name is akash and he says everything on my account looks fine but it takes between 1-2 hours until they see all the data. Now it's been more than 5 hours and they are still telling i can't replace the draft. 

Message 1 of 9 (125 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Moustafakurd but if the self-help tool denied you a draft token then no one will be able to grant you one. From your post it sounds like you may be having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (101 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Moustafakurd but if the self-help tool denied you a draft token then no one will be able to grant you one. From your post it sounds like you may be having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Message 2 of 9 (102 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Sorry but i don't think the wrong is from my internet, because my internet speed is 100 mb per sec and its too much rare my internet gets disconnected. @EA_Darko 

Message 3 of 9 (87 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Darko how do we get you and EA to acknowledge a topic?

Acknowledge, not even solve. 

Sorry I "hijack" this one, but the transfer list bug seems to be fully ignored by you guys since 2014. 

If this is the case, no judgement -  but could you confirm so I don't waste my time anymore please?

It's very frustrating and costing a lot of credits (a few hundred k blocked atm for me, for instance).

You seem to reply, hopefully this topic might be graced with a slither of attention?

Thank you!

Message 4 of 9 (78 Views)

Community Manager

Would you mind running the UO Trace from the steps I linked above @Moustafakurd  and post it so that I can take a look at your connection. If you are getting the loss then it means that you disconnected and while you can have great internet you have to remember that there is a reason that ISP's say "up to 100mb per second" and not a guaranteed 100 mb per second.

Darko

Message 5 of 9 (65 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I didn't disconnect my internet and i don't want my draft token anymore. @EA_Darko, how can u tell me like this 

Message 6 of 9 (59 Views)

Community Manager

I'm only trying to help @Moustafakurd. If you got disconnected then this points to a connection issue.

If you provide me with a UO Trace then I can take a look at your connection and see what I can suggest to improve it.

Darko

Message 7 of 9 (55 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How i will show you the UO??  @EA_Darko 

Message 8 of 9 (49 Views)

Community Manager

You can post it here @Moustafakurd

Darko

Message 9 of 9 (45 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help