Re: Missing damage badge 2K on horizon

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing damage badge 2K on horizon

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys , two days earlier i got horizon 2k badge but apparently it didn’t register , i did restart my ps4 and nothing happened , can someone help . I have a picture for my damage record but can’t upload it here , i cam send it via mail

Message 1 of 5 (716 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Adhamahmed95 If the badge still has not come back I would recommend reaching out to an EA Advisor for them to further look into any missing content.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (688 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Adhamahmed95 If the badge still has not come back I would recommend reaching out to an EA Advisor for them to further look into any missing content.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (689 Views)

Dealt 2.7k damage in Apex and didn't get a badge

★★★ Newbie

I played a game, got 2.7k damage and 12 kills in a win, but now the whole game is bugged and it doesn't have the data of my win. i didn't receive my damage badge or anything. 

Message 3 of 5 (714 Views)

Re: Dealt 2.7k damage in Apex and didn't get a badge

★★★★ Novice

What game mode was it in? 

I know the LTM s don’t give any badges

Do you have any screenshots or anything?

Message 4 of 5 (698 Views)

Did not receive the 2,000 damage badge

★★★ Newbie

I don't remember the exact damage, but it was over 2,000. The after match summary confirmed that I had over 2,000, but the badge is not unlocked and it said the highest damage was 1600 when inspecting the badge.

Message 5 of 5 (658 Views)