Re: Missing crystals

by FMAChet

Original Post

Missing crystals

★ Apprentice

Hello,

Recently this afternoon, I've noticed that a large number of crystals has been stolen or have gone missing. I originally had around 1700 crystals, then I found out I had 481. I don't recall making any recent purchases today, so I feel that something has happened without me knowing.

I've tried contacting EA support, tried to find a way to contact Capital Games, so far, nothing.

If there is anyone who knows how to solve this problem, I appreciate any help.

Message 1 of 7 (890 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @FMAChet

Getting in contact with our Support team would be best if you're missing content. You can reach them through sending in a help ticket from your SWGOH account. 

Here are the steps, please click on the spoiler tags to expand as they'll give a visual to where the options are. 

@Straatford87 wrote:

Before contacting us

> Make sure you have your Player ID or Ally Code so that our EA Advisors can help you. ​

Tap the Help Button in the Settings menu

1. Locate the ⚙️ Cog wheel icon/ Settings button in the top left corner of your screen

Spoiler
      swgoh cog wheel.jpg
    2. Tap the Help button and your game will connect to the EA Help support site
      Spoiler
      swgoh help button.PNG
      The page will display Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes support articles which could resolve your issue. If you can’t find a solution in a support article, please follow step make a support ticket.

3. To make a support ticket 
      • Click the Contact Us button at the bottom of any article, or
        Spoiler
        swgoh contact us button1.jpg
      • Select the Contact Us button underneath the article options:
        Spoiler
        swgoh cog wheel.jpg

(SOURCE)

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 7 (865 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’ve have sent a email to the support team, haven’t seen anything yet. I’ve also tried restoring purchases many times, but nothing has happened.

Message 3 of 7 (850 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Is there anyone who can help me?

Message 4 of 7 (840 Views)

★ Apprentice

Sorry to posting again, but two days without any reply from EA, in this fourm, email, reddit of the game's forum. No offense, but this is bad customer service. As a player and someone who's paid them with real money, I believe that I should at least get a reply to help me with my problem.

Message 5 of 7 (831 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @FMAChet,

Unfortunately, there isn't anything anyone from this forum can do to help, aside from share the details I did above on how to get in touch with our support team. We are not equipped to support your case through the forum, you need to continue pursuing the support team directly using the steps I shared above.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 7 (798 Views)

★★ Novice

My GFs account has had same issue happen twice within last 4 months. She filed a ticket as well for the first incident. Heard nothing from "Support". Then got an email survey from CG 2 months later to ask how Support is doing...smh...  Customer service is abysmal with CG sadly...

Message 7 of 7 (575 Views)