Missing crafting materials and apex token

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi, before the update today morning i have 700 apex coin and around 1300
crafting metals. However when i login today after the update, i noticed that
my account have 0 apex coin and 800 crafting metals left. May i know what
happen to my coins and crafting metals as i did not buy any skins or apex
packs. Is there any bug that deleted my apex coin and crafting
metals? Or if my account was hacked and if there is any way i can get back my crafting metals and apex token?

edit: i have already tried contacting ea support however they clarify that they are not responsible for in-game issues and i dont know who i can contact. the live chat feature is also unusable as i have to wait for more than 2 hours.

Message 1 of 5 (3,142 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing crafting materials and apex token

EA DICE Team
Hey, @froggglet for missing Items please get in contact with EA support, it's not something we can help with on AHQ.

How to get in contact with EA support:

I do see that you have contacted EA support already, what you can try to do is reach out to EA help twitter and see if they can help you out. 

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (3,099 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
Hey, @froggglet for missing Items please get in contact with EA support, it's not something we can help with on AHQ.

How to get in contact with EA support:

I do see that you have contacted EA support already, what you can try to do is reach out to EA help twitter and see if they can help you out. 

/Atic
Message 2 of 5 (3,100 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Atic  thanks for responding! The EA support is unusable for me as i have tried waiting for 5 hours+ with nobody responding. i have already dm EA help twitter and am now waiting for their response. thank you!

Message 3 of 5 (3,093 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i also lost my around 1150++ apex coins and my crafting metals left only 500 from 12 or 15k if i'm not mistaken

Message 4 of 5 (2,222 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DADDY_LOVE_DOGGY, were you able to get back those lost crafting metals? I had the same issue, i just lost 2000+ crafting metals from my acc.. I did not log in for 3-4 days. and the metals were gone.
Message 5 of 5 (1,687 Views)