Missing content

by ChrisB210301

Original Post

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★★ Guide

@Kiddjflash09 wrote:

Please help me too I lost everything my rep level, money, cars, I don’t know what to do

Nothing you can do.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-Item-Sync-Error-Code-40080000-PS4/m-p/8399049#M2...

Message 151 of 616 (1,064 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_DavidI need help sir please. I lost everything I was rep level 50 and had 10,000 dollars with a huge garage of fast cars. Now everything is gone I’m reset at rep level 2 with 325 dollars and a starter car. Can you help me get my content back please sir

Message 152 of 616 (1,059 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Kiddjflash09 wrote:

@EA_DavidI need help sir please. I lost everything I was rep level 50 and had 10,000 dollars with a huge garage of fast cars. Now everything is gone I’m reset at rep level 2 with 325 dollars and a starter car. Can you help me get my content back please sir

@Kiddjflash09 Dude, there is nothing he can do! Everyone else that had this happen to them is either still stuck, quit playing, or played it over again.

Message 153 of 616 (1,053 Views)

★★★ Newbie

All cars are missing! I logged in and still had my 960k in money then saw all cars were missing. Reloaded and now have same story progression but no cars or money!!! This is ridiculous! Fix it. 
On ps4

Psn:blackrhino669

Message 154 of 616 (1,044 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Many crew members have lost everything and at lvl 50 but EA say they can't recover and won't give in Game credit compensation . Very poor attitude on EA part . I would suggest people request full game refund as I will be .

Message 155 of 616 (1,009 Views)

★★ Novice

It happened me yesterday. lv.50 rollbacked to 37, lost cars, money, campaign progress and a lot of parts. *.... 
So, I see nobody had refund or compensation. What you guys think, what should we do now? 
Grabing scythes and fight for our stuffs and money or  keep calm and waiting for some new information? 

Message 156 of 616 (893 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too have lost everything, Finished the game had found almost all collectibles rep lvl 50 all cars fully upgraded and was almost at rep level 50 for crew.

Playing on PC

ID: DVST8R_81

Message 157 of 616 (848 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I also lost all no money no lv i was lv 50 now 0 and also 0 cash as well all my cars and upgrade 

And i play on ps4 pro username kmjakob

Message 158 of 616 (842 Views)

★★ Novice

would really like to know why we aren't getting any help here. 

Message 159 of 616 (829 Views)

Missing content

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone figured out an answer to this, I logged onto the game after not playing for a week only to find I’m rep level 50 with a car that’s is a 125 I had multiple 400+ cars and I’ve lost over 14 million dollars worth! This is rediculous people have had this error a month ago and it’s still not sorted out, can someone please tell me how to get my cars back😩

Message 160 of 616 (738 Views)