Re: Missing content

by Bestbeast64

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing content

★★★ Newbie

Missing my 92 ovr BND player from completing 30 deck the halls house rules. Played 30 games my counter didn’t change from 27. Restarted my system and checked more than once nothing. After logging in after the weekend deck the halls was gone and I was robbed of a 92 ovr Adoree Jackson. Ruined my plan for my Giants theme team. Smh. This sucks. 

Message 2 of 16 (3,668 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @Meechy448 I would recommend reaching out to our support to investigate any missing rewards further. 

• EA Help website - Live Support (Phone, Chat, Email) 
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance   

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 16 (3,625 Views)

All Replies

Missing content

★★★ Newbie

Anyone else not get rewards from “Deck The Halls” ?

Message 1 of 16 (3,669 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Meechy448 I would recommend reaching out to our support to investigate any missing rewards further. 

• EA Help website - Live Support (Phone, Chat, Email) 
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance   

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 16 (3,626 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I reached out 3 times, filed a case and had 3 conversations. All of them told me to leave a comment here. So I’m just not going to get my content. Smh EA gets worse every year 

Message 4 of 16 (3,618 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just logged into kit to claim my mut rewards and none of my rewards showed up that I was supposed to receive. This is my last time reaching out to this company on so many * ups that you guys have had. I’m officially done with this company and game. My psn is Shroyer19 and you guys constantly keep screwing me over!!

Message 5 of 16 (3,461 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me I lost a card but it was 96 Quadfather 

Message 6 of 16 (2,995 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me my 96 prez card just disappeared from my binder 

Message 7 of 16 (2,960 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same happened to me but mine was 96 Doug Baldwin a month ago when he cost 1.2 million coins and my 97 joe flacco. I’ve been emailing and asking when it will be fixed for a month but now baldwins redux came out so I basically threw away a million coins 

Message 8 of 16 (1,575 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had recently received  99 ovr Patrick mahomes and I went to my lineup and and it wasn't there and I even restart my xbox and it wasn't there and same thing happened with my CJ2k card I hope you can get it to work please and thank you.

Message 9 of 16 (1,248 Views)

★ Novice

Hello, I recently pulled 99 Tom Brady 99 ray lewis but they disappeared from my binder can you help me please? Am on xbox

Message 10 of 16 (774 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help