Re: Missing content from the Legendary Hunt Event

by ekze

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing content from the Legendary Hunt Event

★ Novice

Hey everyone, having an issue where I was not granted the Honored Prey R-301 skin as well as the Night Terror Wraith skin from the Legendary Hunt event in Season 1. I met the requirements (as shown in the images below) Can anybody help with this? It would be greatly appreciated. 

If any Respawn or EA employees would like to help me with this issue please Direct Message me on twitter, thanks!

https://twitter.com/shaark

Message 1 of 6 (497 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @OT_Sharks

I'm afraid that missing content isn't something we're able to look into here on Answers HQ. When you've got a chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

You can find more info on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website. If you would prefer you can also contact them via Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (378 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
@OT_Sharks you had to enter the game during the event.
Message 2 of 6 (430 Views)

★ Novice

I did

Message 3 of 6 (397 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @OT_Sharks

I'm afraid that missing content isn't something we're able to look into here on Answers HQ. When you've got a chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

You can find more info on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website. If you would prefer you can also contact them via Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 6 (379 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for the reply Kent, I already went through their process and they told me to go here to further the case, could I perhaps get in touch with a Respawn member that could help me further with this issue?

Message 5 of 6 (359 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@OT_Sharks wrote:

I did

@OT_Sharks 

Where's the Legendary Hunt Event Badge?

Message 6 of 6 (337 Views)