Missing coins

by TryHard_GitGud

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing coins

★ Apprentice

I know it is not much but my 100 apex coin from battle pass award is missing. What should I do?

Message 1 of 4 (227 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing coins

Community Manager

Hi @TryHard_GitGud

If you're still not seeing those coins please get in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. Unfortunately missing content isn't something we're able to investigate on Answers HQ. 

You can find more information on how to contact them over at the EA Help website. You can also speak with the EA Help team over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (201 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @TryHard_GitGud

If you're still not seeing those coins please get in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. Unfortunately missing content isn't something we're able to investigate on Answers HQ. 

You can find more information on how to contact them over at the EA Help website. You can also speak with the EA Help team over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (202 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_KentI will do that but I am also missing 3 prime gaming skins and your Twitter employee told me to open a thread for those missing items. If you can't look into that what was the point of opening a thread?
https://imgur.com/a/i75LUbw
PS: This image is from the first missing item back in January. (Wraith)

Thanks for the answer btw.

Message 3 of 4 (193 Views)

Community Manager

@TryHard_GitGud 

It sounds like you may have been asked to create a thread by mistake. I'm sorry about that. I'll see what I can do to help prevent something like that from happening again in the future. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (179 Views)