Re: Battlefront 2 celebration edition

by mic59160

Original Post

Battlefront II Celebration Edition not showing

★★ Novice

I got the Celebration Edition for free on Epic Games but it's not showing up on the game when I load in, I've tried updating it but it still tells me to upgrade to the Celebration Edition even though I already have it. 

Message 11 of 51 (2,683 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SurpriseBot6
Hello! I have researched for the same issue last week and I can tell you that sadly it is not possible to link PC and Consoles progress. I have a PS4 friend in the same position as you. Guess you guys will start over again. Good luck!
Message 12 of 51 (2,770 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm not transferring from console to PC, both editions I have are on PC, just different apps.

Thanks for the response! 

Message 13 of 51 (2,774 Views)

Re: Star wars battlefront 2

★★★ Newbie

Same here, not sure whether to uinstall (pain having to download 90 gigs again!) Or see what tech support says

Message 14 of 51 (2,679 Views)

Re: celebration

★★★ Newbie

Hello! I have researched for the same issue last week and I can tell you that sadly it is not possible to link PC and Consoles progress. I have a PS4 friend in the same position as you. Guess you guys will start over again. Good luck! 

Message 15 of 51 (2,896 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same probleme as you ... please help us, someone !

Message 16 of 51 (2,916 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem I message the support an they told that clean the cache of Origin app but it didnt work at all same issue 

Message 17 of 51 (2,951 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone, 

We are investigating the missing celebration edition items. 

/Atic 

Message 18 of 51 (2,961 Views)

Re: BFII on Origin after you buy/add another edition from a different launcher

★★★ Novice

sir i had a query, i've recently claimed battlefront 2 celebration edition on epic games and when i link origin it shows as standard edition in my library.

is it shown that way just in library and i will have the content associated with that edition when i launch game?

Message 19 of 51 (2,875 Views)

Re: BFII on Origin after you buy/add another edition from a different launcher

★★ Novice
@RainBowColt8649 Sadly, you don't. It whines for money. I call foul.
Message 20 of 51 (2,853 Views)