Re: Battlefront 2 Standard to Celebration edition from Origin to Epic upgrade

by grandmasterseppe

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing celebration edition content (epic games store)

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug I got the celebration edition on epic games store, although i already had the standard edition on origin, and now the celebration edition content such as skins and emotes are still locked for me
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Da-trooper86
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 01/14/2021
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 13h
In what game mode did the bug occur? Capital Supremacy
What is your time zone? AGT (BET) - GMT - 3:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? idk, maybe checking my account?
What happens when the bug occurs? The celebration edition contet is locked
What do you expect to see? i expected to be able to use the celebration edition content
Please select your region South America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RX 580 8gb Wind force

i got the celebration edition from epic games store, and synced it with my origin account, in which i already had the standard edition of the game. When i open the game however, i am unable to access the content from the celebration edition, and the game shows the option to upgrade to that edition.

Message 4 of 51 (4,832 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Didn't get unlocks from Celebration Edition

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hello there,

We have done backend update that should have resolved the missing celebration items for users who redeemed the game from Epic game store. You may need to restart the game.

Let me know how it you are still missing items.

Note: Main menu will still say that you can upgrade to Celebration Edition – working as intended.

Thank you!

/Atic

View in thread

Message 34 of 51 (6,138 Views)

All Replies

Star wars battlefront 2

★★★ Newbie

I own the base edition of star wars battlefront 2 on origin, and I have for a while now.

If I get the celebration edition on epic games launcher, will I get all the celebration edition content on my current account?

Message 1 of 51 (4,605 Views)

Can't play celebration edition from epic games through origin

★ Novice

I buyed a year ago basic edition of Star Wars Battlefront 2 on origin. Recently I purchased the celbretion edition of Star Wars Battlefront 2 on epic games. So I started the game on epic games, it connected with origin and I could play the game instantly because the basic edition was already installed. But it's still the basic version, although I started the celebration edition on epic games, I thought that I could play the celerbration edition now but the link on origin of the epic games celebration edition shows the basic edition.  Can anyone help me?

Message 2 of 51 (4,825 Views)

Celebration Edition

★★ Novice

I got the Battlefront II pack from Epic Games and it automatically installed itself to my Origin account, but the Celebration Edition pack I got does not work on my former account. I can only use the cosmetics I already have.

Message 3 of 51 (4,829 Views)

★★ Novice

I have a similar question.

I got SWBF2 Celebration Edition on Epic, but in Origins under "more->extra content" it shows that I can upgrade my purchase from standard to Celebration. How come or is this just miscommunication between game providers?

Message 5 of 51 (4,673 Views)

celebration

★ Novice

I just downloaded the celebration edition off of the Epic games store after previously owning the game, and it didn't give me all of the cosmetics. Is there any way for me to get all of those using the celebration edition on the Epic Games store?

Message 6 of 51 (4,820 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

+1 I also have the standard edition on origin and picked up the celebration edition via Epic Games Store. However, the celebration edition is not visibile in Origin but I shall pay for it.

Message 7 of 51 (4,658 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same thing here

Message 8 of 51 (4,634 Views)

Battlefront 2 celebration edition

★★ Novice

I own the base game of battlefront 2 on origin and i just got the free celebration edition from epic games, however, after i linked my origin account to epic games to keep my progress i didn't get any of the skins from the celebration edition.
Is there anything i can do?

Message 9 of 51 (4,850 Views)

Re: Star wars battlefront 2

★★★ Newbie

I also own the base game but when I linked my Epic Games account to Origin it added a new game to my list of available games in my Origin library but none of the content from the Celebration Edition has been unlocked.

Message 10 of 51 (4,593 Views)