Re: Missing car in sims mobile

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing car in sims mobile

★★★★★ Novice

I can’t find the blue car that came with the Nalani's Summer Getaway House in the sims mobile. I put it in storage and can not find it again. And it isn’t on any of my other lots. It has disappeared. I have looked everywhere!

Message 1 of 3 (1,325 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi there @MissBeta,

If you have any missing items, please try the steps here:

• Fully close and restart the game
  • Restart your device
  • There is also a chance the missing items have gone to your inventories. Be sure to check your Buy/Build Inventory

If this doesn't help, you'll want to reach out to the live support team so they can review your account a bi further and see what's happened- here on AHQ, we wouldn't have access to look into your account details with you. You can get in touch with live support for more help on this by submitting an in-game help request using the steps here

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,253 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi there @MissBeta,

If you have any missing items, please try the steps here:

• Fully close and restart the game
  • Restart your device
  • There is also a chance the missing items have gone to your inventories. Be sure to check your Buy/Build Inventory

If this doesn't help, you'll want to reach out to the live support team so they can review your account a bi further and see what's happened- here on AHQ, we wouldn't have access to look into your account details with you. You can get in touch with live support for more help on this by submitting an in-game help request using the steps here

solaire.png

Message 2 of 3 (1,254 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Solaire

Thank you for your reply to my post. I did all your suggestions and I also deleted the app and reinstalled it. Unfortunately I had no success as the blue rental car is still missing. I have also contacted the EA help which is taking a bit of time. I hope I get the car back.

I have literally looked everywhere!

I hope they add more cars so there can be a special vehicle storage section. 🚙

Message 3 of 3 (1,234 Views)