Re: Missing bonus cantina energy

by Symber13

Original Post

Missing bonus cantina energy

★★ Novice

I had EA targeted ads on. I did not receive the pop up for free energy. I do not have an ad blocker enabled. I took the following steps to try to resolve (no joy):

Restart.

Restart. 

Turned off targeted ads.

Restart.

Turned on targeted ads.

Restart.

Any suggestions to troubleshoot or should I just accept that I'm going to be shorted 700 cantina energy? 

Message 1 of 8 (433 Views)

★★ Novice
I have now also run through the three troubleshooting for android post and eventually uninstalled & reinstalled the game. Still no luck.
Message 2 of 8 (405 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is very badly done! I also missed two awards and I can not summon this pop up window. I tryed do recomedations from EA and It not help me. 

Message 3 of 8 (397 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've got the same problem no awards and also followed the EA advice 

Message 4 of 8 (385 Views)

★★ Novice
No bonus on day 2 either. Have done everything in the troubleshooting android thread they forwarded. Really thought the uninstall/reinstall was going to work too...
Message 5 of 8 (371 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. Strange thing is, I actually received the bonus 100 Cantina Energy yesterday, but it's not popping up today. EA Targeted Ads was on this whole time too, I didn't change anything between today and yesterday.

Message 6 of 8 (357 Views)

★★ Novice

Interesting to see how the Developers react. I've already missed 200 bonus Cantina Energy and I am farming my last remaining character for SLKR, which is Veteran Smuggler Han out of Cantina Node 5-E. Considering that there are double drops for character shards required for SLKR on 29/30 April, I am losing out quite a lot as I would've been able to hit that node 16 times more with that missing bonus energy and get doubled the shards for Han.
Hopefully this is somehow fixed before the double shard event expires.

Message 7 of 8 (337 Views)

★★ Novice
I would settle for the crystals to buy refreshes but I doubt we'll get that
Message 8 of 8 (320 Views)