Missing apex coins: Gibraltar Edition

by BigBraadworst01

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing apex coins: Gibraltar Edition

★★ Novice

So, last night I bought the gibraltar edition for 19,99 euros but the 1000 apex coins are missing. I thought I should give it a night but in the morning when I opened Apex Legends the coins were still missing. Can somebody help me please?

Message 1 of 6 (476 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing apex coins: Gibraltar Edition

Community Manager

Hey @yussssUs,

As mentioned in the posts above, one thing you can try is launching the game in Origin to see if those load in, if you're playing through Steam.

If those still aren't appearing for you please contact support directly and they'll be able to take a look at this further.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (220 Views)

All Replies

Hey @BigBraadworst01 

If you still haven't received your coins after a day, you best reach out to the support team. An EA Advisor will make sure you will get the coins that are attached to that bundle.
You can reach out to the support team by clicking on the link below:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Here select the game: Apex Legends, your platform you've bought the coins on, and click on missing content.
Here select Never received content, here your preferred contact option. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 6 (471 Views)

★★ Novice
@Zeelmaekers I created a case, how long does it take to start a live chat?
Message 3 of 6 (459 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@BigBraadworst01 Hey!

Did you get through yet to get this looked at?

Might you play on Steam and have bought the pack via Origin then that could have caused this problem as well and could also be solved yourself by starting the game via Origin instead of Steam. You can switch back after if this has indeed added the coins for you.

If not or you don't have the capacity to install it on Origin please indeed get in touch with us via chat or over the phone depending on your region.

- EA_Neil

Neil.png
Message 4 of 6 (425 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@BigBraadworst01 This happens with me whenever i buy these legends editions.
Message 5 of 6 (222 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @yussssUs,

As mentioned in the posts above, one thing you can try is launching the game in Origin to see if those load in, if you're playing through Steam.

If those still aren't appearing for you please contact support directly and they'll be able to take a look at this further.

Mako.png
Message 6 of 6 (221 Views)