Missing “ The One Edition “ preorder bonuses

by sinfll1

Original Post

Missing “ The One Edition “ preorder bonuses

★★★ Newbie

Preordered “ The One Edition “ but missing all of the preorder bonuses. Any one else having that issue? Tried customer service and got no answers

Message 1 of 5 (854 Views)

Re: Missing “ The One Edition “ preorder bonuses

★★★ Newbie

Still no fix or help on this!!

start up tells you to go to PS Store to download The One content then pop up say content is no longer available 

WTF!!!

H as anyone been able to get this fixed?

Message 2 of 5 (806 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same issue. I ordered a physical copy of the game. It did not come with a code or anything. I have no idea how to even redeem the items. People who purchased the game from best buy all received a code on their receipts. I purchased from Best Buy and I never received anything. I am starting to think that only certain retailers gave the pre order bonus content. 

Message 3 of 5 (754 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Also did pre-order and that Sat of September 8 a day after game was released I got a notice at game start stating go to store for the One Content. When I clicked download said unavailable and threw me back to main logo with go to ps store so I went again this time stating not available. So I scratched my head and felt jipped and proceeded to main menu where all of a sudden got a crate with 10 items of the One. I got mine after I closed went to store after clicking download and getting nothing and returning to main menu. Seems rather glitchy and can see why other might of gotten a bum deal. 

Try restarting game and see if you get it and logining in to your EA portal and making sure your using same email for EA and PSN. Go to game settings and opt in to help EA using your email. You can try calling them by going to the claim process and having them call you back most likely they will return you back to forum. Post it under bugs to see if someone reviews it and corrects your entiled gift they promised. Good Luck Peace V

Message 4 of 5 (735 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@sinfll1 wrote:

Preordered “ The One Edition “ but missing all of the preorder bonuses. Any one else having that issue? Tried customer service and got no answers

This  is interesting!! So I preorder the game through the ps store but it wasn't the "The One" version and I still got all the extras. I hope the patches fixed you up bro.

Message 5 of 5 (703 Views)