Re: Missing Text and Black Screen Flashing Bug

by DjZiio

Original Post

Missing Text and Black Screen Flashing Bug

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I just started playing the game about 5 days ago but I've run into this issue at least 10 times sporadically. Usually when I'm in the mod shop but a few times elsewhere some of the text in menus and buttons disappears. Some letters still show but most are missing and sometimes it glitches our to gibberish in tiny text in 2 or 3 rows where the text used to be, when this happens its everywhere and it has to be rebooted. I also have experience a flashing black screen occasionally when I'm racing, just for a few frames, or when I'm in the modshop. In the modshop some mods cause the vehicle to disappear while others cause everything to glitch out and both the flashing black screen and the car disappearing happens. I'm using a S6 and have the newest version of the game from the Playstore. I tried clearing the cache and uninstalling and reinstalling but the issue still happens periodically. The text issue seems to be more frequent than the other issue. Any assistance or tips would be appreciated. I will try and get a screenshot the next time any of the issue reoccur and I'll upload it.
Message 1 of 3 (488 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Here are some examples. First is the black screen issue happening in the mod shop, second is the text issue. I have more pictures if needed, but the files are too large to upload directly off my phone, I'll fix them and add them if requested.
Message 2 of 3 (478 Views)

★ Novice
Here is the other text issue.
Message 3 of 3 (439 Views)