Re: Missing Talos Drellik on Rishi

by EA_Kipling

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Talos Drellik on Rishi

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm currently playing through the Rishi story arc with Inquisitor, and I have the quest "Secrets of the Darkest Stars." This mission requires me to have Talos Drellik as a companion, but I never got him. It's been a while since I played this character, so I assumed I rejected him joining my crew, but I've just now discovered that would be impossible. I have completed the class story, and I have every other character, as can be seen in the attached image. I'm pretty sure this is the same issue seen in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Talos-Drellik-Missing/m-p/4997367#M7715

Sadly, I'm not a subscriber, so I can't send a ticket to support. I got the Hutt Cartel and Shadow of Revan expansions when they were free, but I don't have the newer content. Any way to fix this would be greatly appreciated. My SWTOR username is JarrodParker, if it matters.

Message 1 of 10 (1,823 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

I'm not able to check my game client for a couple days, but support emailed me overnight to say that the issue was fixed. I'll trust them and you, and mark this as solved. I'll email support in a few days if I have any more issues. Thanks for all the help!

View in thread

Message 8 of 10 (1,464 Views)

All Replies

@jarrod63 

This was a known issue with the release of 4.0 (since patched)

if not a subscriber send an email to support@swtor.com and detail as above plus your username , server and affected character name

feel free to link this thread too.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 10 (1,801 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've just heard back from customer support, and they are refusing to help me because I am not subscribed! The attached image shows their response to my email. 

This is not a minor bug. I can't progress in the main story without this companion. Am I really out of luck?

Message 3 of 10 (1,773 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

@jarrod63 I share your disappointment, as Talos should definitely be restorable due to him being one of the original 5 story companions. I can see you got in touch with customer service again, were they able to resolve the issue?

Message 4 of 10 (1,623 Views)

★★ Novice

I was just now able to call, and no, they were no help at all. After explaining essentially what I wrote in this thread and saying I needed a new ticket, they told me that they couldn't help, and that I needed to subscribe and use the in-game ticket system. I'm running out of options here, and frankly it's disappointing that no one seems interested in helping me unless I pay them for the privilege. I was willing to pay for both new Battlefront games even after the bad press they got, but I think I've learned my lesson about spending money on EA titles.

Message 5 of 10 (1,526 Views)

@jarrod63 

@EA_Kipling  would of meant that you have emailed again , phone support can 100% not help you, they can only refer you to the ticket system as they do not handle ingame issues.

if you have not emailed again then Send another email to support@swtor.com and detail your username, request talos to be restored, AND link this thread in the email.

People are trying to help you, although this appears to be getting more difficult to help you then it needs to be.

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 6 of 10 (1,491 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

@jarrod63 My apologies, I only saw that you had contacted customer support again and that Talos is now one of your active companions. Are you still not able to summon Talos right now?

Message 7 of 10 (1,479 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm not able to check my game client for a couple days, but support emailed me overnight to say that the issue was fixed. I'll trust them and you, and mark this as solved. I'll email support in a few days if I have any more issues. Thanks for all the help!

Message 8 of 10 (1,465 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@jarrod63 wrote:

I have the same issue. What did you do to get Talos Drellik back ? Just send a e-mail to [edit: email address removed]?

Message 9 of 10 (1,191 Views)

@Akinatons 

try emailing support@swtor.com with username / server / character and that he is missing, can also link to this thread too 

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 10 of 10 (1,174 Views)