Missing TB rewards

by satansmillenium

Original Post

Missing TB rewards after client reset 05/25/18

★★★ Newbie
Was supposd to get rewards due to no territory battles this week, my guild has got it but i have not
Message 5 of 27 (840 Views)

Missing Raid rewards post client update

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
Went to collect my raid rewards and got a notice about the have update. Then got a client restart. After that I got a bunch of notifications about all that changed but no results rewards. Restarted multiple times but no luck.
Message 1 of 27 (832 Views)

Re: Missing Raid rewards post client update

★★★★★ Novice
SBCrumb fixed it for me. He rocks!
Message 2 of 27 (808 Views)

missing raid rewards

★★ Novice

I've done the HAAT raid a few times now but noticed today that I'm not getting any rewards. Before I started the most recent raid I was at 126/145 for gen kenobi. After the raid no rewards and as of writing this still at 126/145. It's been like this for weeks now.

I've submitted a ticket but I got told have to wait for stakeholders and studio to fix it? How do I get my rewards?!

Thanks

Message 3 of 27 (818 Views)

Missing Territory Battle Rewards (25/05/2018)

★ Novice

I have not received the promissed rewards of Territory Battles, which have suspended between 20/05 and 25/05.
My Wampa is waiting for these guild event coins!!!

Frown HEEEELP!

Message 4 of 27 (881 Views)

Missing TB rewards

★★★ Newbie
Title says it all
Message 6 of 27 (859 Views)

Re: Missing TB rewards

★★★ Newbie
Same here even have proof I participated
Message 7 of 27 (848 Views)

Missing TB Rewards

★★★★★ Novice

Missing TB rewards.  Got your new character...but would greatly prefer to have my TB rewards.  Even reinstalled game...no luck.

Message 8 of 27 (925 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue, multiple restarts, guild scored 44* last TB, I was in every phase, scored 84/84 waves, etc
Message 9 of 27 (846 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same issue here. Some guild mates have received the rewards while some are not (at least 3 as far as I know).

Ally Code is 762267321

Message 10 of 27 (841 Views)