Missing Shards - Commander Luke Skywalker Event

by Kappan_Alriss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Shards - Commander Luke Skywalker Event

★★ Novice

Commander Luke Skywalker Event Broken - missing shards

Hello Team!

I completed the Commander Luke Skywalker event last weekend and did not receive all of the shards. (275/330). I have seen other people having the same issue and wanted to see when we would be receiving these shards. 

I'm on iOS both phone and tablet from the US.

Thanks,

Jeff

Message 1 of 3 (440 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Shards - Commander Luke Skywalker Event

Hi @Kappan_Alriss !

Sorry to hear about your missing CLS shards. If you could follow the supplied link and add a report on this current thread, and provide your Ally Code (the 9-digit code, NOT the 32 digit Player ID) in your reply, that would be helpful.

The people who can help you have a company holiday today but should return tomorrow and they can hopefully review your account and help out. Thanks!
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Commander-Luke-Skywalker-Shards/td-p/7788169/page/2

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (411 Views)

All Replies

Hi @Kappan_Alriss !

Sorry to hear about your missing CLS shards. If you could follow the supplied link and add a report on this current thread, and provide your Ally Code (the 9-digit code, NOT the 32 digit Player ID) in your reply, that would be helpful.

The people who can help you have a company holiday today but should return tomorrow and they can hopefully review your account and help out. Thanks!
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Commander-Luke-Skywalker-Shards/td-p/7788169/page/2

★★ Novice

Awesome, thank you. I dropped my Ally code into the thread you linked per your request. Have a wonderful night!

Message 3 of 3 (399 Views)