Re: Missing Road to Battlefield 1 Dog Tag

by EA_Joker

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Joker thank you so much for your assistance in straightening this out. I just checked and the Road to BF1 Dog Tag is there. Really appreciate it.

Do you have any recommendations where to best post recommendations or suggestions for the game?

Thanks again!
Message 11 of 23 (614 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @barrgi,

no worries at all. At the end of the day we all just want to play without any issues, if I can contribute to this, I do what I can.

About feedback, it depends - you can post your suggestions / feedback here on the BF1 boards, so other players can see them and join the discussion.

The exception there is the direct CTE feedback, devs usually post those on reddit / battlefield.com forums, since that goes directly back to them.

If you should encounter any more issues, hit me up.

Also feel free to join in on FridayNightBattlefield - even if you do have the DogTag already, it's always fun and I feel really welcome among all those nice people. I bet the XBox guys are nice as well.

Message 12 of 23 (607 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Joker will definitely post a few recommendations on the BF1 board. Always nice to exchange ideas and hopefully a Dev will notice and take it into consideration.

Yes #FridayNightBattlefield is great. It's so nice to play with the Devs / Friends.

Do you ever play BF1 on xbox?

I got one xbox server number on the official Friday Night Battlefield website but they only had one posted and it's a EU server. Do you have any official US Xbox #FridayNightBattlefield server numbers so I can get the best possible connection?

Thank you.
Message 13 of 23 (599 Views)

EA Community Manager

I rarely play on XBox, since I'm never near it on Friday Nights, that's the problem there.

As for servers there is one XBox server which is EU based for now - if that should change it'll be mentioned in the posts on the website so check back there for the latest information.

Message 14 of 23 (592 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Joker, I saw you were able to help out @barrgi with his Road To BF1 Tag issue. Is this a community-wide fix, or should individuals reach out to EA Help again for final resolution?
Message 15 of 23 (586 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Community Manager

Hey @HarkenToArken,

welcome to AHQ - good to have you.

It kinda depends on the dog tag - if it was a recent event, I would recommend allowing some time for the dog tags to be granted by studio.

About this particular one, I'd recommend reaching out to an EA Advisor who should be able to double check your account and potentially grant the "Road to Battlefield 1" dog tag. There is no "one button to fix them all" unfortunately.

What platform are you playing on, by the way?

Message 16 of 23 (582 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I play on Xbox One. I noticed something might've happened with the Assignment when the Easter promo was still showing up on the UI two weeks after the end date. Still holding out hope, though.
Message 17 of 23 (571 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I also did the 25 Kills in BF4 by first playing the game for 3 hours and didn't get the Road to BF1 dog tag. EA_Joker, can you help me? I am playing on XB1, maybe my Bf4 Account is not correct connected to my BF1 Account.

Message 18 of 23 (545 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @HarkenToArken,

from what I see your issue should be resolved by now, can you please double check by logging into the game again? That'd be awesome.

Hello as well, @derlokator,

please do reach out to an EA Advisor via chat or phone as mentioned above. If you're playing BF4 with the same console ID as BF1, you're on the same account, and that doesn't seem to be the issue here. The Advisor is able to check your account for eligibility criteria and grant it if they're met. If you should still encounter issues afterwards, feel free to let me know.

Also check in on this week's #FridayNightBattlefield to show off your latest tags and give the rest of the community the chance to steal 'em. If you're playing on PC and happen to be on my team / squad, there's unlimited revives. #PTFOmedic.

Message 19 of 23 (530 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Sure is, @EA_Joker. I sure appreciate your assistance with this. I hope I can eventually help others on here, as well.
Message 20 of 23 (520 Views)