Re: Missing Road to Battlefield 1 Dog Tag

by barrgi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Road to Battlefield 1 Dog Tag

★★★★★ Novice
Just recently the exclusive "Road to Battlefield 1" Dog Tag for Battlefield 1 was available by:

"To complete the mission, you'll have to log into Battlefield 4 and get 25 kills between April 12 and April 18. There are no restrictions on how you can obtain the kills."

I re installed bf4 and got over 30 kills in conquest just to be sure. Just checked my dog tags today and the Road to Battlefield 1 Dog Tag is not available.

I do know Dice tends to wait a few days after the period to unlock the dog tags but it's been more than a week.

Has anyone else completed the mission and gotten their dog tag?

Thank you.
Message 1 of 23 (1,122 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Community Manager

Hey @barrgi,

you're totally right - there was a second chance to get this, sometimes it's hard to keep track when the event calendar shows no past events. Apologies. 

Just followed up on your previous contacts, should be all good now - relaunch your game, double check and have a great weekend.

View in thread

Message 10 of 23 (1,167 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
@barrgi

How it looks like is that they'r still having issues with awarding this Tag.

But you could try to contact the Support about that. https://help.ea.com/en/
They'r probably able to help you with missimg content.
We can't do that here in the Forums! Sry.

Greets,
Travis

(Please leave XP and accept it as Solution if it helped you) Thanks

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 23 (1,106 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks so much for your quick suggestion. Reached out to Support as you recommended. The support representative I got on chat was able to help me with a different dog tag I had missing which I am thankful for... but he was not able to provide any time frame or even a possible solution to this missing Road to Battlefield 1 Dog tag. He just said that there is nothing they can do about the missing Road to Battlefield Dog tag or even my other missing Battlefest April 2017 Dog Tag. Very disappointed since I re downloaded an old game and specifically played it just to complete the requirement to get it. I also have other friends I play with online who are missing both dog tags. I guess we are all in limbo.

Message 3 of 23 (1,077 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey  @barrgi

the Road to Battlefield 1 Dog Tag was originally introduced for the Incarcerator Mission and obtainable between October 12 – October 17 2016. Do you have any source for the April timeframe?

Nonetheless, the EA Advisor should in general be able to help out with this Dog Tag, whereas the latest ones cannot be granted - yet. That includes Easter and the Battlefest April. Do give those some time, they are sometimes rolled out in batches.

Message 4 of 23 (1,054 Views)

★★★ Guide
Barrgi
For this dog tag. Wait the the UI of the game to update for the new challenges.
It did the same for the easter dogtag of BF1, It unlocked 1 week after the end of the challenge, at the same moment they updated the UI info of the game. I'm sure it will happen soon!
Message 5 of 23 (1,047 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
Thank you so much for the response. Below is both the twitter link and a link to the promotion. It was on the battlefield calendar but they obviously update it and only now have the upcoming events.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/pvplive.net/amp/battlefield-1-initiates-...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/pvplive.net/amp/battlefield-...
Message 6 of 23 (998 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Joker thanks so much for the response. This is the road to Battlefield One Mission.

"To complete the mission, you'll have to log into Battlefield 4 and get 25 kills between April 12 and April 18. There are no restrictions on how you can obtain the kills"

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/pvplive.net/amp/battlefield-1-initiates-...

Message 7 of 23 (996 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem no dog tag unloked

Message 8 of 23 (991 Views)

★★★ Guide
Give it time. Load BF4 and you'll see that in the UI. The assignment is still there, when they will update it, pretty sure it will unlock then. Had the same problem with another tag, and I recieved it at the update!
Message 9 of 23 (984 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @barrgi,

you're totally right - there was a second chance to get this, sometimes it's hard to keep track when the event calendar shows no past events. Apologies. 

Just followed up on your previous contacts, should be all good now - relaunch your game, double check and have a great weekend.

Message 10 of 23 (1,168 Views)