Re: Missing Rewards

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Missing Rewards

★★ Novice

I closed the game. I had 3 mods (2 individual & 5 together from an event) in my inbox not expiring anytime soon. 2 minutes later I open the game & it had to restart. The mods were gone from my inbox. July Daily Log In Reward of 80 Crystals & 14 Crystals from Daily Activities never made it to my account. I called support & they refused to help. Please replace the missing mods & Crystals.

Message 1 of 4 (486 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @nhl24,

If you're missing content, please get on touch with our support team by sending in a help ticket from in the game. Here's how to contact support.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 4 (412 Views)

★★ Novice

Support said post in forum.

Message 3 of 4 (378 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @nhl24,

I'm honestly not sure why unless it was to report a general game-bug but even so, reporting a bug wouldn't result in your individual case for missing content being reviewed and returned if it was confirmed as missing. Bug reports serves to flag a potential bug for the bug team to try to recreate the bug and patch it with a fix for the betterment of the community as a whole.

Aside from suggesting the same troubleshooting steps the support team would, we aren't equipped to look into those cases through the forums. If you're missing content and need help getting that content back, it requires the support team to look into it for you.

When you get in touch with them again, should they suggest you return to the forums for support on this (unless it's to report a bug), please feel free to link my post.

Thanks,

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (361 Views)