Missing Rewards from Legendary Hunt Challenges

by SsiliOrigin

Original Post

Re: Missing Rewards from Legendary Hunt Challenges

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@SupaFTW  It's going to be literally impossible to sort out who didn't receive what within the next 5 days. $700 lol...jesus man.

Message 91 of 176 (905 Views)

Champion

I get the frustration y'all are feeling with this issue, as i'm on the receiving end of it also. But i mean theres a number of plainly visible issues with the game at the moment from stuttering gameplay at the start of matches to the constant server disconnections when initiating a match and a miriad of other minor bugs and glitches springing up.

I assume this is keeping the devs pretty damn busy at the moment,

hence the slow speed with which this is being handled. I think a little patience is needed on the players part. :D

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 92 of 176 (879 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i bought the battlepass and reached the tier 15 bp , in the lobby it says that i've done the wraith night terror challenge but when i click to claim it it doesn't let me and i don't have it in the locker too can someone please help me out this has been happening to my G7 challenge too , i've been placed a lot of times in apex elite top 5 but didnt get the G7 skin and the night terror skin too!!!!!

Message 93 of 176 (880 Views)

Re: Bloodhound skin reward

★ Novice

Hi I got the same problem on PlayStation 

triple take skin can’t be unlocked and won 2 games #Wolfofachilles 

Message 94 of 176 (874 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_David Hi I have the same in PlayStation can’t get the triple take skin and have won 2 straight games #wolfofachilles
Message 95 of 176 (862 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_BlueberrySsiliOrigin still nobody know how to fix that ?
Message 96 of 176 (830 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m also having this problem. I haven’t gotten my bloodhound skin or the triple take skin despite completing each challenge several days ago. However, I still got the G7 skin when I completed that challenge but not the other two. How can I fix this?

Message 97 of 176 (806 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@MandatoryIDtag Oh yeah? Because all I see is them doing in social media is patching already working things and 0 intention of extending the event periods.

Message 98 of 176 (754 Views)

Champion

@ItsKatsuragi . To be fair if you've completed your challenges then the issue at hand has nothing to do with the event length. As other players have been able to claim said rewards with no issue. So an extension wouldnt actually benefit us whatsoever, only those yet to complete the event. As for patches etc I can't comment on what they're doing as im obviously not speaking on their behalf. XD however it ain't as simple as click a button and everything fixes itself as i'm sure you already know. The issues been reported, and is known about, so back to my original comment all we need to do is have patience. ;p 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 99 of 176 (736 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@MandatoryIDtagThe issue has been known from day one. Both issues have. But for whatever reason they only started asking people for information to try to fix their connection issues yesterday.

Although I'm pretty sure that the "whatever" reason is that they were too busy trying to look good for E3.

Also, it does affect me because I haven't done all challenges because I can't bare to play at 200 ping. I haven't made use of 2x exp weekend, not grinded for anything. And all I've seen Respawn do since the patch is * off to themselves and keep pushing the narrative that *you get to play a cool event* except that you don't because it's unplayable. Regardless of claiming rewards are not, the fact is that they offered a limited time event that people can't make use of, and they acted like nothing was wrong until yesterday.

Message 100 of 176 (708 Views)