Re: Missing Rewards from Legendary Hunt Challenges

by BedHeadfredd-TV

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I don't know why they think We should buy the new battle pass all over again, when they can't even give us what we RIGHTFULLY paid for. They took our money and totally forgot that we're the people who supported them by buying the battle pass the first time. This is really inexcusable. Not only have they not even MENTIONED any fixes for us but now they're expecting the same people to buy a all new battle pass when the first one failed? I wanted to spend more money and buy the really cool pathfinder skin that was out for a limited time, and i was heisted to buy the skin because they dont deliver on what they promise. I dont know about you guys, but im pretty sure it's against the law to take people's money and not deliver on what the people paid for.

Message 151 of 176 (876 Views)

Re: Bloodhound skin reward

★★★ Newbie

Hey there. I also do not receive the bloodhound skin, as well as the G7 skin. I am wondering when I will receive it, as I did rightly earn them

Message 152 of 176 (808 Views)

Re: Bloodhound skin reward

★★★★★ Novice

It's been THREE weeks since a mod responded  to this.. and  the last message was useless... This is infuriating.. The next challenge comes out in 2 DAYS!  

Message 153 of 176 (692 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Any updates? I still don't have the scout or bloodhound skins
Thanks
Message 154 of 176 (673 Views)

★★ Novice

STILL MISSING ITEMS!

What is going on with this thread ? Is this not being looked at by EA at all ? I really have had the most frustrating time getting things resolved with this company.  I would love my triple take and g7 skin for the challenges I completed.

Thanks 

Ben

Xbox one

DOXthaFOX

Message 155 of 176 (648 Views)

I didn't receive the bloodhound skin / weapon skins but i completed it

★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 2
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? coldattimes
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. na
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. nothing, i beat my tasks and i didnt receive any of it
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? idk
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? i beat all of the elite missions and i didn't receive them. i clicked on them and it says i still need to beat it but i already beat them
What should be happening instead? i need to get my skins
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? im not sure

wheres my skins pls

Message 156 of 176 (565 Views)

[XB1] Still no fix for missing rewards from TLH

★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Tooterootootoo
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Main menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Looking for my rewards
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? N/A
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? After purchasing the Season 1 battle pass after the launch of The Legendary Hunt (TLH) I completed all of the challenges and didn't receive a single reward. I didn't even receive the r301 skin or the Wraith skin even though the account was battle pass level 70+ at the time of purchase.
What should be happening instead? I should have all of the rewards that I clearly earned, which was all of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? There are many screenshots and posts about the issue affecting many of your users

It's been 3 weeks since this event. Don't you think you should have fixed it by now? We only purchased the battle pass late in the season because of the rewards for The Legendary Hunt.

Message 157 of 176 (579 Views)

★★★★ Novice

finally got the items, reluctant to say this since it took goddamn forever... but thank you

Message 158 of 176 (562 Views)

Still missing rewards from Legendary Hunt

★★★ Newbie

Still missing legendary hunt rewards from owning pass and reaching level 15. Was unable to redeem, still no reward weeks later

Message 159 of 176 (546 Views)

Re: Still missing rewards from Legendary Hunt

★ Apprentice

Received!

Message 160 of 176 (525 Views)