Re: Missing Rewards from Legendary Hunt Challenges

by SupaFTW

Original Post

Re: Bloodhound Master of the Hunt

★ Novice

I have the same issue on PC. I can't unlock any of the skins that required a task to be completed. Only the R-301 & Wraith skin unlocked on day one for me as I was high enough BP level to unlock them on the first day. I've attached Bloodhound skin screens for examples.

Product: Apex Legends
Platform: PC
Please specify your platform model: Ryzen 2700X
AMD or Nvidia Model Number: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB: 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? StrikeZero1992
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.  N/A
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable) N/A 
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable) N/A
Where did the issue occur? In the Lobby.
Which part of the map or menu were you in? In the main menu trying to unlock the skins from the Legendary Hunt Challenges event side menu.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Trying to go unlock one of the skins I met the requirements to get.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? N/A
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5-7
When did this happen? During the first week of the challenge. Thursday or Friday I think.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? 
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't unlock the skins I earned.
What should be happening instead?  I should be able to unlock and equip the skins.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Wish I could help but sadly I'm still a rookie at game dev.

Message 81 of 176 (1,126 Views)

Apex Legends ‘Legendary Hunt Challenges’ Not working

★★★★★ Newbie

I finished the Legendary Hunt Challenge (finish top 5 in 5 games) but I can't access the Bloodhound skin reward, also finished challenge for the G7 Scout and The same thing is happening.

Message 82 of 176 (1,028 Views)

★★★ Novice

Problem still there, what's up with the patch earlier today? I thought that was the fix...

Message 83 of 176 (1,141 Views)

Community Manager

@Infineet No, sorry, this wasn't addressed in the recent patch. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 84 of 176 (1,115 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue on PS4

All challenges completed but I've yet to receive the bloodhound skin or the triple take skin.

PSN: CASSADONNA

Message 85 of 176 (1,141 Views)

★★ Novice

I also have this problem on PC, completed the bloodhound skin challenge but the box is greyed out

Message 86 of 176 (1,128 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue on my Xbox, I can't get either the triple take or bloodhound but I got my scout 

Message 87 of 176 (1,120 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm on PC and the last two days it didn't count my progress. Today I theoretically finished the win 2 games challenge by winning a second game but it didn't count. Yesterday I was playing with a friend and he received the reward for being in top 5 in apex elite queue but I didn't.

But earlier, probably before the last patch, it worked. For example I got the Bloodhound skin for being 5 times in top 5.

Message 88 of 176 (1,098 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Can we get some type of assurance that we will get our rewards before this "challenge" is expired?  This is ridiculous.  I've invested over $700 in packs, starter kit, battle pass supporter... and there is still no word or even acknowledgement from Respawn on Reddit about this problem.  

Message 89 of 176 (1,064 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_BlueberrySsiliOrigin I have the  issue! Any news to solve this problem?

Message 90 of 176 (1,054 Views)