Missing Prime Gaming Skin

by BGursky59

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Prime Gaming Skin

★★★ Newbie

A few weeks ago I claimed the Fuse Freedom Fighter skin off Prime Gaming. I didn’t have Fuse unlocked at the time. When I unlocked Fuse a few days ago I did not have the skin. Any work around? 

Message 1 of 4 (423 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Prime Gaming Skin

Community Manager

Hey @BGursky59

When you've got the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. I'm afraid that missing content isn't something we have the ability to investigate here on Answers HQ. 

You can find more details on how to set up a case with the team over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (387 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @BGursky59

When you've got the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. I'm afraid that missing content isn't something we have the ability to investigate here on Answers HQ. 

You can find more details on how to set up a case with the team over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (388 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent Hey Kent! Thanks for the reply. Ironically that was where I went to first and they recommend I come here 😂
Message 3 of 4 (370 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @BGursky59

Sorry about that. We can't help with missing content here, so it sounds like you might have been sent here by mistake. Frown

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (335 Views)