Missing Palpatine shards

by lobsteryuri

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Palpatine shards

★★ Newbie

swgoh game. Passed the third stage on the legend of Palpatine. The game has crashed. Error. Asked for a reboot. I went in, the fragments were not credited. 50 pcs. Now the third stage is passed and the fourth I can not participate. 50 shards missing. And take no where. Retrieve 50 Shards of the Sith Emperor
PLAYER ID: 0bAPkqZKSaudcyU3dMDeyQ
Ally code : 484-974-449
[edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 4 (862 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Palpatine shards

Community Manager

Hi @lobsteryuri You would want to reach out to an advisor from the games support option for them to look into this further. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (844 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @lobsteryuri You would want to reach out to an advisor from the games support option for them to look into this further. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (845 Views)

Betreff: Missing Palpatine shards

★ Novice

hi, i have the same problem with Darth Revan.

can the support solve your prob?

Message 3 of 4 (696 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello, I have found the in game support not at all helpful, for a similar issue I've had. Even if polite and responsive, often the response is to try basic troubleshooting,  and for missing rewards ( I have posted about a similar problem. Missing rewards for Daring Droid TierVi),  they frankly straight up don't believe me. Even with a screenshot showing tier completed at 2/3 stars, but no character shards to match the tier (85 in my case). Yet people posting here seem to be able to (occasionally?) Get resolution by having a helpful person who can rectify the situation by sending the missing rewards to their Inbox, presto changeo, issue solved. Seems inconsistent.

Message 4 of 4 (403 Views)