Missing Padmé Shards and a faulty T5

by ZekePhoenix

Original Post

Missing Padmé Shards and a faulty T5

★★★ Newbie

I used a fairly undergeared Separatist team to try and complete tier 5, I finally got the RNG to do so and completed the tier, but the game crashed and when I loaded it up again, the game said I had not completed the tier yet. I tried another 30 times before completing it again, only to have the game crash and restart again. Finally after doing this five times, the game finally said I had completed Tier 5, but tier 6 was still locked and I still only had 100/145 shards. So I can't play the event anymore. P.S. My ally code is 311-864-248.

Message 1 of 2 (301 Views)

Re: Missing Padmé Shards and a faulty T5

Community Manager
Hi @ZekePhoenix,

The team are aware of issues with missing Padamé shards. Could you check out EA_mindtricks post in this thread to see if it applies to you and if so follow their direction.

Thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Missing-Padme-shards/m-p/7841854#M25828
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (234 Views)