Re: Missing POPCNT

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing POPCNT

★★ Novice

I recently installed Apex to play with my friends and i can't open it because this popup shows up the missing POPCNT.

How can i fix it?

Message 1 of 5 (736 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@AlphazRD 

POPCNT is a CPU feature that is present on all CPUs that are at, or above the minimum system requirements.

If you cannot play due to this error, upgrading your CPU will be required in order to play this game.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

Processor (AMD): AMD FX 4350 or Equivalent
Processor (Intel): Intel Core i3 6300 or Equivalent
Memory: 6GB - DDR3 @1333 RAM
Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon™ HD 7730
Graphics card (NVIDIA): NVIDIA GeForce® GT 640
DirectX: 11 Compatible video card or equivalent
Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
Hard-drive space: 22GB 

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (726 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@AlphazRD 

POPCNT is a CPU feature that is present on all CPUs that are at, or above the minimum system requirements.

If you cannot play due to this error, upgrading your CPU will be required in order to play this game.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

Processor (AMD): AMD FX 4350 or Equivalent
Processor (Intel): Intel Core i3 6300 or Equivalent
Memory: 6GB - DDR3 @1333 RAM
Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon™ HD 7730
Graphics card (NVIDIA): NVIDIA GeForce® GT 640
DirectX: 11 Compatible video card or equivalent
Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
Hard-drive space: 22GB 

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (727 Views)

CPU Doesnt Have POPCNT

★★★ Newbie

Hello,I tried to download Apex legends on my PC But It Said "CPU Doesnt Have POPCNT" When i looked at my cpu i saw that someone has already tried and played with it at this link:https://www.gpucheck.com/game-gpu/apex-legends/amd-radeon-r5-(bristol-ridge)-(a9-94xx)/intel-core2-d... i dont know whats wrong is there anything i can do?

Message 3 of 5 (699 Views)

Please fix popcnt

★★ Novice

E.A please fix that error "popcnt " i can play every game with my old processor wish play apex too please fix it <3

Message 4 of 5 (726 Views)

APEX LEGENDS

★★★ Newbie

I need some help here. As far i know you need Intel Core i3-6300 3.8GHz or AMD FX-4350 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor for minimun graphics witch the first came out in 2008 and the sec  came out in 2008 too so my Cpu witch is Pentium (R) Dual core CPU E5400 and came out in 2009 i know is veryyy old but can play fortnite and csgo and Destiny epc.So this cpu have this file "POPCNT"  why i can't play? and when A.E alow us with very old CPU play apex? 

Message 5 of 5 (638 Views)