Re: Missing Online Access

by JBP0100

Original Post

Re: Missing Online Access

★★ Novice

thanks, you're more help than ea are

Message 31 of 132 (1,053 Views)

Re: This ea account is restricted from accessing any online features...

★★★ Newbie

Getting the same damn issue. I was talking to support earlier today and they said after multiple attempts of Messing around that the issue is ongoing and several user have reported the problem . I think I just want my subscription back at this point ! Imagine the poo I would be in If I bought the actual game . However EA sort it out or at least tell everyone the truth that you cant fix the issue and that you cant give People access to the Online portion of the game on the 10 hr trial.

Message 32 of 132 (1,349 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Still waiting....

Message 33 of 132 (1,267 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Where the hell are you EA? Can we get an update.....way to go on your customer service! Let's go..,.how hard is it to give us some feedback....

Message 34 of 132 (1,241 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was told by customer support that multiplayer is not available for trial members - even though that's how i had spent most of my time playing it. 

Message 35 of 132 (1,218 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

It they all of a sudden decided to remove the online for trial members then I'd like my money back.
What would even be the point of a trial if you can't really try the full game...

Message 36 of 132 (1,464 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Basically future customers mean nothing to EA. I too spent my money just for the trial, do they really think we will buy the game after being treated like garbage. No response from EA, no help, too had for us. In Canada and more specifically in Quebec, there are laws to protect the consumer, just like this. It is a clear case of theft and false advertising . If I don't hear something soon from a EA, I will seriously look into all my options. Shame, shame on you EA. No wonder you are loosing your market share...

Message 37 of 132 (1,426 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just read and watched this you tube video, sums up how bad of a job Ea has done with this game....

https://www.vg247.com/2019/01/22/battlefield-5-player-visibility-problem-in-hilarious-video/amp/

Message 38 of 132 (1,413 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @Centurion2I

The Play First trials for both EA Access and Origin Access allow you to play Battlefield V Online Multiplayer.

The error message that customers are receiving right now for Origin Access Premier Play First Trials is being investigated by our teams, we apologize this happened. The team attempted to address this error recently but the fix did not stick so they're working on more options. Some customers have been able to fix this by switching from DX12 to DX11 (Also disabled DX12 enabled in the BF menu settings), however it's not working for everyone.

In some cases though, it could be another thing. Some EA accounts may be restricted from accessing online features if they've been set up as a child account. There are laws EA must abide to in order to protect children from online abuse. Here is some more info on that: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/online-access-for-child-accounts/

Concerned that could be the reason? Contact our Live-Support to investigate further for you by opening up a case HERE

We appreciate your patience on this and we'll do our best to provide an update to you ASAP.

Blueberry.png
Message 39 of 132 (1,404 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry

All the things you have stated are not the case for anyone. Pls, we we're all able to play before last update and now no. It has been over a week for many and all you have shared with us is the regular pr crap we've all gotten since contacting EA. Using children as an excuse is wrong. Please forgive me, for being a little angry, but nothing new as been shared. What's even worse in my opinion is I really don't think you guys have any idea what is going on. I've been loyal for many years, but this is why EA is loosing customers. If you don't know, tell us you don't know, not using excuses. How would you feel Mr blueBerry if you paid for something and they said sorry we might get back to you..... I've worked all my life in customer service and in my opinion, I would be asking, what can we do to make this right!!!!!

Message 40 of 132 (1,394 Views)