Re: Missing Heirloom Item

by WadmanRules

Original Post

Missing Heirloom Item

★★★ Newbie

I finally opened up an apex pack and received heirloom shards. I was excited. A thousand hours in the game finally seemed to pay off. I ended up buying Valkyries heirloom and enjoyed it for a while. I took a couple month break from Apex and when I came back (same account) there was no heirloom to be seen. What happened? 

Message 1 of 3 (230 Views)

Champion

@WadmanRules 

First make sure that you're actually on the correct account.

Some reasons to why this could've happened:

• Are you playing on a different platform? (PC, Console or Switch)
    Since there is no cross-progression, the heirloom wont transfer over to the other platforms.

• Did you unlink any accounts in the time you took a break?
    Unlinking accounts can result in data loss, thus possibly resulting in you losing your Heirloom. (Relinking the unlinked account could return the data)

Do you still own the banner pose or quip you got with the heirloom, or are all heirloom-related items gone?

Message 2 of 3 (211 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@XHelperZ 

Same platform (pc) I only have one EA account and one Steam account. Both are linked and haven't been unlinked/linked to different accounts. 

No heirloom shows up anywhere. No skin no button no nothing lol. I checked for every hero as well and still nothing. Not even shards or anything saying in the store that I have a purchased heirloom. Weird.

Message 3 of 3 (189 Views)