Re: Madden 19 online ranking GONE! AGAIN!!

by Kandles_at_9

Original Post

Madden 19 online ranking not showing up

★★★ Newbie

I was rank in the top 3% ..came back the next day it was go c,mon EA this has been going on for the last 3 years and still no resolution..that is the soul person of playing online is to see your rank...PLEASE fix this, its been going on too long....we pay for a product we expect it to work...please let us know something

Message 41 of 80 (1,409 Views)

Regular H2H Rank Disappeared

★★★ Newbie

Someone rage quit on me and i lost my rank like last 3-4 madden games.COME ON EA!This shouldn't be so hard to fix.If this was MUT you would fix it in a second.This is the only thing i play on Madden and you are taking it from me.

Message 42 of 80 (1,311 Views)

Re: Regular H2H Rank Disappeared

★★★ Guide

Rankings disappearing after a match ends premature has been an ongoing visual bug  in the madden Head to Head game mode for some time.  If its been going on for this long Its likely due to the fix breaking other aspects or not possible.  Others have report that after several more games of it not ending prematurely the ranking shows up again. 

Message 43 of 80 (1,296 Views)

Re: Regular H2H Rank Disappeared

★ Novice

i am having the same issue. even opened a new account and still my rank is not showing. this has been going on for years. would think EAS would be able to fix that by now. doesn't happen in FIFA.

Message 44 of 80 (1,282 Views)

Madden 19 online ranking GONE! AGAIN!!

★★ Novice

So tired of this! This happened last year! Get it fixed or I will never buy this game again. Last year I did the download of the game, this year I bought the disc. I deleted and reinstalled the game and nothing has changed. Wasting a lot of money here! Xbox One.

Message 45 of 80 (1,282 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me man . Any luck?

Message 46 of 80 (1,269 Views)

Online Head to Head Ranking Issue

★★★ Newbie

My online head to head ranking has disappeared and I can no longer see the ranking of last opponents I played. Can you help?

Message 47 of 80 (1,272 Views)

★★ Novice

Nope. They will tell me to clear my cache or delete the game and reinstall it. They never take responsibility when this * happens. They never fixed it last year either. So lame.

Message 48 of 80 (1,264 Views)

Re: Madden 19 online ranking not showing up

★ Apprentice
They won’t ever respond to any of us and will never fix the issue just find a new game to play
Message 49 of 80 (1,277 Views)

Re: Madden 19 online ranking not showing up

★★★ Novice

Just happened to check this thread after a couple weeks, knew I wouldn't have an actual reply from EA. Regardless iv moved on to 2k preparing for the prelude and 2k19!

Message 50 of 80 (1,266 Views)