Missing Game Modes Tiles? Auction House Lock? Suspended/Banned? LOOK HERE!

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: Banned for no reason!

★★★★ Novice

Its been well over a week for me too. Talked to Live Chat multiple times and they not helpful at all. No ban history, no email of an explanation. I keep being told my case is being reviewed. What case?

Last time I ever get sucked into the MUT scam. 

Message 11 of 135 (3,043 Views)

★★★ Novice
@JoricGaming This is my exact issue! My case was looked at and closed and nothing changed ... why is EA doing this .. I haven't done anything wrong .. when I ask why I banned I'm told that they don't know and that I have no ban history and that I have to wait for EA customer service .. this is now past a week with still no answer... this truly is a scam... you're taking away the ability to play the game with no form of compensation... something needs to be done about this m
Message 12 of 135 (3,026 Views)

Re: Madden NFL 22: Title Update - September 23

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blitz Ea banned my account for no reason. This is ridiculous, this is the second time this has happened. I just spent $20 in there store I did all the missions I don’t send coin to anyone like they claimed in first ban. I’m done wasting my money on this game. You guys are lame anyways
Message 13 of 135 (3,095 Views)

Banned account for no reason

★ Apprentice

My account was banned for no reason. Two weeks ago I was banned as well and the reason they stated was I was sending  coin. Clearly not true, I have done all missions and play numerous games, this is ridiculous. I’ve been a loyal madden customer for years I won’t be anymore in fact I am actively trying to get a refund on this game thru Sony. However your game is a total ripoff and we your loyal customers dont deserve this treatment. 

Message 14 of 135 (3,009 Views)

Boycott madden

★ Apprentice

They are banning for no reason. I will never buy this lame game again 

Message 15 of 135 (3,005 Views)

Community Manager

@JoricGaming  @Iamtherealme 

Our Support team can verify what your account was actioned for. It is possible the account was not updated with the reason right after the action as there can be a slight delay of it hitting the account. I can verify your accounts have updated details. Please contact our Support team at your earliest convenience. 

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 135 (3,015 Views)

Re: Missing Game Modes Tiles? Auction House Lock? Suspended/Banned? LOOK HERE!

★★ Novice

I received an email with a ban saying I used “bots” to obtain coins. I wouldn’t know how to do that even if I owned a computer. I filed for an appeal but after looking at all of these posts here and other places it seems I’ll be in the dark for weeks and doubtful anyone looks at it anyways. All I did was buy a bunch of Lamar Jackson 87 TOTW cards for cheap and sell them for profit using the companion app. Didn’t violate TOS or use a bot. Just a dad at home with the kids early from school sniping cards. But I still have to wait for a ban appeal process that takes who knows how long, I’ll be missing out on content I would like to play, and I’m sure there is no compensation for a wrongful ban. Probably weeks of opportunities to play and earn content and I’ll be locked out if it. Wildcard Wednesday, Team is the Week, Legends. All promos that EA requires you to participate in weekly to get rewards and I’ll be unable to complete them. Sad really. I’ve been playing since ‘93 on Sega Genesis. Almost every one of these situations ends up with the player being taken to the cleaners. Whether it’s posts on here, Twitter, Reddit or even the BBB. Lots of posts about these bans and the appeals taking forever and users being left in the dark. Doesn’t seem fair to keep my money if this is the way it is. 

Message 17 of 135 (3,008 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry your support team has not confirmed why my account was banned I've opened the same case 3 times and neither has provided me with a reason.. slight delay or not this shouldn't have happened let alone it shouldn't be over a week to confirm a reason .. there is nothing in my ban history .. I just checked my case again and it does not have any updated information... please unban me
Message 18 of 135 (2,995 Views)

Banned from Companion App

★★ Novice

Despite not breaking any rules. Anyone else have this issue?

Message 19 of 135 (3,075 Views)

Re: Banned account for no reason

Community Manager

@shar0510 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 20 of 135 (2,966 Views)