Missing GA quest rewards!

by rrhandy

Original Post

Missing GA quest rewards!

★★★ Newbie

So, I been in contact with customer support for a few days now regarding a ticket I started immediately after GA match two completed. After completing the tactical genius prestigious quest part 2, I went to claim my rewards but nothing was added to my inventory. Customer service stated that this is a known issue and to rest assured that players will be compensated for missing content and that the studio is working on it. So I’m like ok...at least they are aware of it and iits going to get resolved. Wrong! Here comes the BS robbery of game. 

I inquire about an ETA. They say none is available. So being the unbelieving type considering the track history this company continues to make a precedent I ask again an eta ETA and get back a message that’s says to bad the event is over and everyone got 1st. So clearly whatever nimrod responded back ha no idea of the context history of the ticket. So I say look at messages and then get a response saying the studio already have the rewards out. So why CG do you lie to your patrons, fans and supporters? Is it really that hard to have communication with the studio and customer support? Oh wait it is, clealrly the customer support can’t communicate much higher than a chimpanzee. 

I am attaching correspondence and I hope those who have been screwed on rewards payout and had their time completley wasted see this and give a shout-out to this kinda * shenanigans.  

Message 1 of 1 (191 Views)