Missing GA join period

by marquisbla900

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing GA join period

★★ Novice

To my utmost disappointment I've missed the last 2 GA. No join notification. No join screen nothing. When I missed the last one I put it down to my error but ensured I checked joining on a daily basis. This time I know it wasn't down to my awareness. 

This is costing me much needed gear and rewards. 

Seriously can someone please get this sorted. It's not on that a daily player since December 15 should go without.

Message 1 of 4 (464 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing GA join period

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @marquisbla900 sorry for the delay on this. If this issue continues to affect you, please try to troubleshoot your device to see if this helps the Grand Arena event registration option appear for the next Grand Arena Event: 

Should you still be unable to get the Grand Arena event registration option to appear within the registration window (24hrs) after troubleshooting the issue, please head over to the Bug Report section. There may be an existing thread on your issue that you can hit the "Me Too" button on but if not please create a Bug Report so we can to track the issue.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (346 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Ok since no reply on this topic from the tech guys... preview for GA starts today. Going to click frequently to ensure it's not user error that I've missed the last 2. 

Message 2 of 4 (420 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing here, I miss ga event last 2 times, no notification to join((
Message 3 of 4 (415 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @marquisbla900 sorry for the delay on this. If this issue continues to affect you, please try to troubleshoot your device to see if this helps the Grand Arena event registration option appear for the next Grand Arena Event: 

Should you still be unable to get the Grand Arena event registration option to appear within the registration window (24hrs) after troubleshooting the issue, please head over to the Bug Report section. There may be an existing thread on your issue that you can hit the "Me Too" button on but if not please create a Bug Report so we can to track the issue.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (347 Views)