Re: Missing Freezing bug compensation

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Freezing bug compensation

★ Novice

Hi there, I recently got the message in my inbox with the compensation for the recent freezing bug, however I filled in the survey about the bug and was led to believe that that meant you got nearly double the rewards, so I used the in-game help button to try get an advisor to help me out. But now, over a week has passed without the support replying and I never actually claimed the initial compensation I got in my inbox which since I was waiting so long for a response has now disappeared from my inbox, but I gained none of the resources, so at this point I have actually had none of the promised gear, shards etc. and was hoping someone here could help me out?

Thanks

Ally Code: 911-134-241

Message 1 of 7 (717 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @benw0002d,

I'm sorry, we can't help with those cases on Answers HQ. If you're missing rewards, for anything, please get in touch with the EA Help Support team asap. Check out this thread for the steps on how to do that: How to contact support

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (604 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

I forgot to clarify, I never claimed the initial compensation as I didn't want it to jeopardise the chances of me getting the double rewards I thought I was going to get by accepting just the basic rewards.

Message 2 of 7 (712 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @benw0002d,

I'm sorry, we can't help with those cases on Answers HQ. If you're missing rewards, for anything, please get in touch with the EA Help Support team asap. Check out this thread for the steps on how to do that: How to contact support

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 7 (605 Views)

★ Novice

Hi there @EA_Lanna, I did try to do that but its been 2 weeks now and I still haven't had a response, and there's no way for me to back out and start a new ticket when I press the help button, it just loads me back into the same conversation where no-one is replying

Message 4 of 7 (579 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi @benw0002d

I'm sorry to hear the case has gone with a reply though. Odd that... this may happen when the case topic is set it to 'report a bug' as those don't get a response, but are reviewed internally. 

Now that you have a case started, you can copy/paste the case id to the next agent when you start a new case. This will help point them towards the in-game ticket should they need one generated from in-game. Use one of these alternative methods to reach out to them:

• EA Help website - Phone/Chat/Email - Availability may vary
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance 
  • Facebook - You can select the 'send message' option on the accounts home page  

Thanks, 

- EA_Lanna

Message 5 of 7 (573 Views)

★ Novice

Hi again @EA_Lanna, I tried the EA help website when you suggested it last tuesday but I'm still yet to hear back from them, and I finally got a response from the in-game help in the app a day or two afterwards, citing a technical issue as to why they took a while to get back, but again not heard back from them since then, is there anything I'm doing wrong or is there anything else you could suggest?

Thanks

Message 6 of 7 (500 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @benw0002d,

Nothing additional I can suggest. I mentioned this above but if the EA Help site isn't responsive, the support team can be contacted through the other channels I shared above. Check out the links I added above to reach them.

- EA_Lanna

Message 7 of 7 (423 Views)