Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Missing FUT 21 Content - Case Resolution Expectations

by td99

Original Post

Re: Missing FUT 21 Content - Case Resolution Expectations

Community Manager

If our live support team has advised that they cannot give you a time frame for a response @td99 then the best thing to do is to be patient and keep an eye on your email for a response from the tea

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 11 of 23 (263 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_DarkoMy frustration with the lack of updates on my case stems from the fact no expectations have been set on when it should be finished or the average time that it takes for these cases to be resolved. I submitted this on 1/30 so its been well over two weeks now and multiple advisers have told me to be patient in that time. Can you at least tell me what the avg time is for these sorts of cases to be resolved?

Message 12 of 23 (253 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @td99 I would not be able to give you a time frame for a response.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 13 of 23 (247 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Last question, do you know if following up with EA advisors on this case would remove it from its queue or delay it?
Message 14 of 23 (239 Views)

Community Manager

As long as you are not reopening the same case then it should not be an issue @td99.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 15 of 23 (231 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Thank you for responding at least.
Message 16 of 23 (226 Views)

Community Manager

Happy to help @td99.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 17 of 23 (206 Views)

★ Novice

I've had exactly the same thing happen around 25th Jan with a similar amount of coins. I've called several times and been told exactly the same thing, cannot speak to anyone in the relevant department and just have to wait because there is a queue and if i call in it can put me further back in the queue. The way i understand it is there are so many people being hacked that ea aren't even able to respond to them in a reasonable timeframe, either that or they are simply not prioiritising affected customers. I am going to sit here and wait a few more days and then consider raising a complaint. Paying 80£ for a Game that's only relevant for 9 months it's appaling that they can't give good customers service within that timeframe. If you want to raise a complaint i believe you have to write to one of these- Legal Disputes

207 Redwood Shores Parkway

Redwood City, CA 94065

For Europe, Russia, and South America, ask the player to send a written description of their dispute to:

Legal Department

Electronic Arts Limited,

Onslow House,

Onslow Street,

Guildford,

Surrey GU1 4TN

For the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region, ask the player to send a written description of their dispute to:

Legal Department

11 North Buona Vista Drive,

#13-10, The Metropolis, Tower 2,

Singapore 138589,

Singapore

Message 18 of 23 (142 Views)

★ Novice

Td99 have you had any response from them yet? 

Message 19 of 23 (138 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the same problem! My account was hacked on Saturday (March 6th) and 3 million coins were stolen from my account. On Sunday I reported the incident and on Monday they told me that the investigation would not last long, since then I have not received any news. I bought fifa every year and it is the first time I suffer from this and I did not expect it to last so long and their support to be so slow. The game is installed in vain now on ps4 because ultimate team is the only way I play and I no longer have players in the club to play with (being sold by the hacker).

Message 20 of 23 (113 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help