Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Missing FUT 21 Content - Case Resolution Expectations

by td99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing FUT 21 Content - Case Resolution Expectations

★★★★ Novice

On 1/30/2021, My account was hacked and I lost 3 millions coins and essentially all valuable tradeable players. I submitted a case with EA Help and haven't received an update but I have attempted to follow up.

So what I've gotten so far in my communications with EA Help, is that I won't get updates or information about my case once it's submitted despite getting reassurances that it has been sent to the appropriate team. I've also been told that I would be receiving an update from this team "soon" for the two weeks I've spent contacting EA Help and that hasn't happened. I've asked if I can speak to a supervisor or someone that's a part of this team to get some idea of when to expect a resolution and I've been told I cannot speak to anyone else but EA Help advisors. Where do I go from here?

Message 1 of 23 (359 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing FUT 21 Content - Case Resolution Expectations

Community Manager

Hey @td99, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 23 (228 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

I honestly should not have expected a response to come in from EA. Par for the course.

Message 2 of 23 (311 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I also got the same problem man . My account was hacked , all my coins , fifa points , treadable players , even contracts were missing . I had like 35 rare packs kept them to open . Lost them all . this happened on 28 of January . Guess what ? Not till this day haven`t received any * back from EA . No news , no nothing . I contacted them again last night , and they said in a few hours we were resolve . Guess what ? It`s been more than 28 hours since then and nothing got solved . You just have to expect nothing from them because they just don`t care .

Message 3 of 23 (302 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This has been really frustrating. I don't understand why EA Help can't provide any sort of progress report or ETA on cases like this. All I get is talk of "escalations" and calls for patience, there is never anything concrete. Maybe they rake in so much cash from this rip off of a game mode, they no longer care about customer retention.

Message 4 of 23 (290 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Now I've been told if I open a new case looking for an update then it delays my case. I was previously told that If I resume or re-open my case it takes it out of the queue. So how am I supposed to follow up? The EA Help system feels designed to discourage communication and again, there is no way to speak to anyone else but EA Help advisors. This is beyond frustrating. I just want my content back.

Message 5 of 23 (278 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I know mate , we are in the same boat here . But sincerely I don`t feel like we are going to receive anything back . They just delay you because they won`t do anything about it , that`s all . I am trying to contact them into the support chat and it`s not even worrking , so |I guess that`s that . 

Message 6 of 23 (253 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @td99, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 23 (229 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_DarkoAs stated in my previous posts on this thread, I've had a case open for over 2 weeks now. I've followed up via chat but was told not to resume my case because it would be removed from the queue it was forwarded to but I was told that opening a new case wouldn't do that. Two days ago, an EA Help Advisor contradicted that and said any attempted follow up on my case would delay a resolution. So I ask again, where do I go from here?

Message 8 of 23 (216 Views)

Community Manager

For any update on a case @td99 you will need to speak with our live support team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 9 of 23 (190 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I have contacted them and they haven't provided a substantive update. On top of that, they've said if I ask for an update it delays the resolution of the case. So again, what do I do?
Message 10 of 23 (185 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help