Missing Diamond trail for season 12 (ranked rewards MISSING.)

by someantx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Diamond trail for season 12 (ranked rewards MISSING.)

★★★ Newbie

I Hit diamond in season 12 and once I came to season 14, I don't have access to my diamond trail anymore and I have the badge and proof I hit it, how do i get it back?? this is supposed to be a bug???

Message 1 of 2 (320 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Diamond trail for season 12 (ranked rewards MISSING.)

Community Manager

Hey @someantx,

Dive trails will reflect the rank you received the prior season, and only last for that following season.

If you reached Diamond in Season 12, you'd have that Diamond dive trail for Season 13.

Similarly, your dive trail in Season 14 would reflect your Season 13 rank and the one from Season 12 would no longer be available.

The exception to this would be if you had a dive trail from Series 1 or 2. Hope that clarifies things a bit more!

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (280 Views)

All Replies

Re: Missing Diamond trail for season 12 (ranked rewards MISSING.)

Community Manager

Hey @someantx,

Dive trails will reflect the rank you received the prior season, and only last for that following season.

If you reached Diamond in Season 12, you'd have that Diamond dive trail for Season 13.

Similarly, your dive trail in Season 14 would reflect your Season 13 rank and the one from Season 12 would no longer be available.

The exception to this would be if you had a dive trail from Series 1 or 2. Hope that clarifies things a bit more!

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (281 Views)