Missing Crypto Heirloom

by BrickCityBoi973

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Crypto Heirloom

★★★ Newbie

How are you guys doing this morning. I’ve been playing Apex on the Xbox console since season 4 and it’s literally been the only game I play. I’m not a huge fan of battle royals but I’ve grown to love apex and I’ve gotten better each season. I recently received heirloom shards and instantly went to purchase cryptos heirloom set being that he’s my main. I have the intro quip and pose but my heirloom is nowhere to be found. I can’t use it in pubs , ranked , the shooting range or arenas. My gamer tag is NewJerseyCon59 please get back to me as soon as you can. I can send pictures to show the proof.

Message 1 of 2 (159 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Crypto Heirloom

Community Manager

Hi @BrickCityBoi973 You will want to reach out to our support to investigate this further. 

• EA Help website - Live Support (Phone, Chat, Email) 
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance   

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (133 Views)

All Replies

Re: Missing Crypto Heirloom

Community Manager

Hi @BrickCityBoi973 You will want to reach out to our support to investigate this further. 

• EA Help website - Live Support (Phone, Chat, Email) 
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance   

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (134 Views)