Re: Missing Crafting Metals

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Crafting Metals

★★★ Novice

After season 4 ranked split update I'm missing over 2.3k crafting metals. I had planned on using them for wraith skin, banner, banner pose, finisher, and all of that since wraith is my favorite and most played legend. I did not notice the missing metals immediately because I couldn't decide which wraith stuff to get yet. I finally decided on the pink nurse looking wraith skin the other day but when I went to purchase it, I had 70 crafting metals. Which is totally lit since I'm level 110 battle pass and have opened a lot of apex packs and only bought 1 wattson banner pose and a couple cheap quips. I've spent maybe 600 crafting metals on stuff and have 85 metals total right now after everything. So idk how to calculate that out but I remember seeing it over 2k before the update. I would like my metals back please because it feels like a spit in my face for my time spent playing your game and I just started this season and am enjoying it.

Message 1 of 2 (278 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @Applejutsu

I'm afraid that we aren't able to investigate missing content here on Answers HQ. When you've got a chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

You can find more details on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you could also contact them via Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (215 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Applejutsu

I'm afraid that we aren't able to investigate missing content here on Answers HQ. When you've got a chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

You can find more details on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you could also contact them via Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (216 Views)